I want to spy on people too...

My roommate Makenzee showed me that you can see what threads a person is viewing when you are looking at their profile under 'statistics' while they are online.

Under 'statistics' on her screen it lists-

-Find all posts by..
-Find all threads started by..
-Member currently viewing..

Mine only shows the top two. Just wondering if there is a button I have to push or an ass I have to kiss to be able to spy on people too?

Thanks!
I have only the top 2 on my list.
not to sure about that way, but, while in a thread, u can scroll down below the box to post a reply, and see the active members viewing that thread.
Oh sure BJ, ya big tattletale. You just told on Makenzee

Hmm...I only have the top 2 on my list also.
  • iggy
  • 02-09-2010, 10:09 PM
ME TOO!!
I'll take a wild guess. Perhaps the member whose statistics you are viewing isn't viewing a thread at the time? Maybe they're just looking at the pretty pictures on the home page?

If you view your own statistics, you are no longer on a thread. I guess it depends on what the meaning of the word "thread" is. (paraphrase intended)

Now's the time for those who really understand this database to chime in.
Stop Stalking ME! :P
  • Holly
  • 02-10-2010, 08:28 AM
My roommate Makenzee showed me that you can see what threads a person is viewing when you are looking at their profile under 'statistics' while they are online.

Under 'statistics' on her screen it lists-

-Find all posts by..
-Find all threads started by..
-Member currently viewing..

Mine only shows the top two. Just wondering if there is a button I have to push or an ass I have to kiss to be able to spy on people too?

Thanks! Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Thats so cool...and creepy LOL
BJ, I thought you were wanting to spy on me and your roomie, my bad.
I'll take a wild guess. Perhaps the member whose statistics you are viewing isn't viewing a thread at the time? Maybe they're just looking at the pretty pictures on the home page?

If you view your own statistics, you are no longer on a thread. I guess it depends on what the meaning of the word "thread" is. (paraphrase intended)

Now's the time for those who really understand this database to chime in. Originally Posted by OldGrump
No, because we looked into that. When she looked on her own page, it said 'you are currently viewing your own profile'. Someone else she was looking at was 'currently in private messaging'.

It is kind of creepy but I am wondering why it shows up like that for her and not me??
  • hd
  • 02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
BJ, I don't have a clue to the answer you're looking for, but if you're in the mood to kiss something....................?
Makenzee's got to be an undercover mod. It's the only explanation
For me to see what your looking at you have to be online....I guess I'm just SPECIAL or they made me to be undercover and not tell me......
Oh sure BJ, ya big tattletale. You just told on Makenzee

Hmm...I only have the top 2 on my list also. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Now she Blew my cover, way to go roomie ,the cat's out of the bag...LOL
Now she Blew my cover, way to go roomie ,the cat's out of the bag...LOL Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Put the pussy back in the bag!

errrrrr I mean cat. I'll keep the pussy.