Siou city talent or scam?

I'm reaching out to find out if anyone has info on a couple of STG ads that post often in sioux city. for some reason I can't attach the links. both ads include Latinas w black lingerie and one includes leopard print. plz help. all of my research comes up short. no reviews. private message me if need be. thanks for any help you can provide.
  • Tomar
  • 03-01-2022, 12:43 PM
Thank You Tomar. any info???
  • Tomar
  • 03-02-2022, 01:37 PM
Nope. Been wondering myself..
phone comes back to state of iowa stay away
see thats why sioux city can't have nice things. shit like this ruins it and scares the holy fuck out of everybody.
and now both those ads are gone. they stopped posting the day I injured about them. wonder who is watching us?
Haha they’ll watch us, but refuse to stop the girls who are committing armed robbery and worse. Seriously screwed up priorities. At least providers and hobbyists are consenting adults.
I get to Sioux City every once in a while
again, lesson learned, stay away from skip the games. invitation to being robbed....look at some of the recent reviews. Again, not all are like that. Stick with the referred gals or ones posted on tryst or eros. If the pictures look like they were taken from 10 years ago (ie grainy or blurred), stay away.

@giabella - now that is a lady that everyone should see at least once!
RM thanks for the advice but have you seen the selection in sioux city on tryst or eros??? there actually is one or two at 400 an hr. cant find a review for them either lol
See Gia!! Shes freaking awesone!
Check out the encounter report for SC! Tori sounds fun!
@sergeant11679 - and therein lies the problem. With no reviews, still taking a bit of risk. Just remember, walk in, do some chit chat, lay the donation down. If there's any hint where she's asking about what you want in exchange, it's over. Walk out. Might even go so far as recording the conversation yourself in case you need it.
Check out the encounter report for SC! Tori sounds fun! Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
Definitely. Just chatted yesterday with her. She’s stuck back home with car trouble. Hopes to be back soon.