Outer Limits - North Des Moines

As you pretty much all know, I like to frequent the local strip clubs. They all have great dancers with beautiful bodies! Throughout the last year I have become smitten with the entertainers at Outer Limits. It's not the fanciest or the newest but it is genuine! Like I've said before its "Old School"! The way strip joints used to be. Beautiful dancers, cute waitresses and fun bartenders. And the bouncers are pretty cool also (stay on their good side). Full bar with real liquor and huge assortment of beers (tap and bottles) and other canned libations! Bring your wife/girlfriend and enjoy! They also have pizza and fried favorites for the hungary folk! Private dances are $20 a song and she gets all the money! (unlike the other clubs) Sure the dancers don't get naked but pretty damn close! A few of my favorites are Rosey, Dutchess, Giavona, Ariel, Valentine and many others too many to name! Usually 15-20 dancers a night with a selection and type for everyone! Sara the waitress is the best and Jackie, Monica and Gabby are the best bartenders around! So make the trip and enjoy the beautiful women, talk to them and tip them generously for their work! That's how they make their money!! And you will be rewarded many times over with attention and affection! Treat them with respect and manners, (as you should with all women) talk to them and help them with their families, education and dreams for the future! ReeceMcNeal and I always have fun and keep returning for the great women who work there! It's a great place and we love them all! 4 Thumbs up!
I concur. Definitely has an old school vibe to the place. If you're planning on going, just give us a shout and we will plan (as best we can) to be there.

If anything, it'll be the best few bucks you'll spend watching the master (CY) work his magic with the dancers.
Not an encounter, move
Again CY, you're getting into "trouble". lol
We are going tonight if anyone wants first hand lessons!!
I havent been to the Outer Limits in a only time. I used to go there and J&R's when i spent weekends at Camp Dodge while in the guard. Cant forget the Cave and Oggies either.
My friends got banned from the golf course across the road for taking their golf carts there mid round for a break.
Th OL has always been my favorite spot. My buddies and I used to go there a lot.
I think we need to setup a night to meetup, I haven’t been there in years and the bar next door use to have some of the best wings
Sounds like a great idea!
My tentative plan is to be at Outer Limits tonight if anyone is interested in getting together. 1st round is on me! LMK
Plans fell through. Not going to OL tonight
My tentative plan is to be at Outer Limits tonight if anyone is interested in getting together. 1st round is on me! LMK Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
Always interested in meeting fellow hobbyists. Be a fun trip if I had enough advance notice. Haven't been to a strip club since I discovered this hobby in 2011. Wish I'd discovered it long before that. Probably have 2 less divorces & drank a lot less since I'd have spent drinking $ on ladies
Ok so here is a couple days notice. We plan to be at OL Tuesday night. Plan is to meet at 6:30 unless someone needs earlier. Pm me or post if you want to be included.
Closed per guideline 26.
Have fun.