Sites & Areas? What do you think?

I am planning a trip to Des Moines after Omaha.. I wanted to know what areas are nice to stay .. also what is used here outside of Tryst?

Thank you 🤍!

- Jada xoxo
Clive and Jordan creek areas have a lot of hotels, close to the interstate food and shopping as well. As for sites, eros, tryst.link, adult search, adult look, STG, p411, EM, private delights. All these have DSM listings - some sites carry more spam/scam than others though... good luck, thanks for visiting, and stay safe!
Also, DesMoines is at far western edge of GrainBeltNews (a member site based in Illinois)
P411 is probably the best choice though, other than here.
Welcome to Des Moines!

P411 is your best bet.

And please stay downtown!!
Thank you guys ����
Also, DesMoines is at far western edge of GrainBeltNews (a member site based in Illinois)
P411 is probably the best choice though, other than here. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
GBN LMAO. I wouldn't recommend that to someone I didn't like. Member for a short time. Got tired of being asked for $ every couple weeks to support a garbage site imo. To each their own.
GBN LMAO. I wouldn't recommend that to someone I didn't like. Member for a short time. Got tired of being asked for $ every couple weeks to support a garbage site imo. To each their own. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
I suspect this is accurate. I'd also add they are Illinoiscentric, and don't provide much useful information for IOwa.

I could get into more details, but don't see the point. I also invented a word. Illinoiscentric.