URL / Website: https://alexandria.skipthegames.com/...t/664278372241
City: Alexandria
State: Louisiana
Address: Notell
Activities: BBBJNQNS X 2
Hair Length and Color: Brown in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely perfect milf body.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been looking at that one.. considered asking her take a road trip up 49. Is that something that would be feasible for her? She’s sparked my interest.
I’ve been looking at that one.. considered asking her take a road trip up 49. Is that something that would be feasible for her? She’s sparked my interest. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
She Uber's everywhere so I don't know. She is good though
Thanks for the intel
About how tall is she?
I’d say about 5’8- 5’10”
Be careful. She got a guy to rob me once.
  • RK2
  • 07-25-2022, 04:22 PM
WHOAAAA!!! Just when you think someone legit is available........
Be careful. She got a guy to rob me once. Originally Posted by Jarreason
Exactly what goes through my head when I think about venturing the turbulent waters of STG . I get to looking at those pictures and get horny, in the back of my mind I’m thinking they’ all probably have a side guy ready to pull a hi-point 9mm. That’s what I think about those Texas street and airline reviews also... same damn thought.
oh dang, I was about to text her, then i read post #2, then post #3, up to post 5 and 6 and I was excited. then when I read post 7, ears went up and something else went down.

Great Intel! saved me
  • cajun
  • 07-25-2022, 08:23 PM
Post #7...been on here since Feb and his first post is this...never a warning of any sorts before... I would take JANGs word anyday. Standup guy with LOTS of experience in this type if situation...Just sayin. I plan on stopping by and visiting with her on my next trip to the lake
Well guys, I don't know what to tell you. She is a fun time for me. The only issues I have with her is timeliness, but hell that is with most.
I don't know her deal. She doesn't rob every guy. She didn't didn't rob me the first time. The 3rd time I met up with her she had to use the restroom. While she was in the restroom, A black guy knocked on the door. It was a set up. You've been warned.
There are older posts on here about her robbing people. Was going by the name Lucy or Lexi I believe.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ucy+alexandria

Looks like ithe guy that done this review.. it was this guys second time seeing Lucy/ Cindy, then come the accusation? If nothing else this one deserves some attention or caution, personally. I’m out.