Micheal Flynn fires his legal team....

Will he reverse his plea not that the Mueller report has been shown to exclude exculpatory information? I think so. And Judge Sullivan is a stickler on that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mic...s-new-counsel/
don't know. if he can show they did dirty tricks, he might.

shitty stuff from the meuller team is now coming out
  • Tiny
  • 06-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Quote from Judge Sullivan:

"Arguably, you sold your country out. The court's going to consider all that," Sullivan told Flynn in December. "But I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense."

What an asshole.

Flynn never should have been charged with a felony. His legal bills have practically bankrupted him. He had to sell his house. Another life ruined because of overzealous prosecutors making up crimes.

This is probably bad karma from leading "Lock Her Up" cheers about Hillary Clinton. Two aphorisms come to mind. He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. And in the end only the lawyers win.
Was Glynns talking to the Russians about Sanctions illegal? Was he charged with that as well as being charged for lying to the FBI about it?
rats from a sinking ship ,,,,
Was Glynns talking to the Russians about Sanctions illegal? Was he charged with that as well as being charged for lying to the FBI about it? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sally Yates and some Obama holdovers tried to say Flynn talking to the Russians was a violation of the Logan Act even though no one had been charged under that law for over a hundred years. Also Obama negotiated with Iran before he assumed office. Flynn was not to charged but they used it as a pretext to wiretap, unmask and charge Flynn with lying to the FBI.
Sally Yates and some Obama holdovers tried to say Flynn talking to the Russians was a violation of the Logan Act even though no one had been charged under that law for over a hundred years. Also Obama negotiated with Iran before he assumed office. Flynn was not to charged but they used it as a pretext to wiretap, unmask and charge Flynn with lying to the FBI. Originally Posted by gnadfly
sally yates reminds me of hellary Clinton

I get the same disgusting feeling from the both of them

same twisted logic and disingenuous b.s. and smarmy superiority
Sally Yates and some Obama holdovers tried to say Flynn talking to the Russians was a violation of the Logan Act even though no one had been charged under that law for over a hundred years. Also Obama negotiated with Iran before he assumed office. Flynn was not to charged but they used it as a pretext to wiretap, unmask and charge Flynn with lying to the FBI. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's come to light that Odumbo, et al, already had Flynn and Papadopoulos under surveillance because of their pro-Israel/anti-Iranian nuclear treaty stances. Connecting them to the Russians and discrediting them in American eyes after the Russians hacked the DNC was Odumbo's way of surreptitiously removing them from the political stage in order to preserve his anti-Israel legacy. The real reason Odumbo took Flynn out is not because of his supposed connections with Russia, but because of his pro-Israel position. The "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra was always a lie.
What's changed? He was recorded on a tap on a Russian phone. It was the Russian ambassador's phone. He lied to the FBI when questioned.
Don't bring up the FISA warrant or the dossier for this. Neither had anything to do with this.
Will he reverse his plea not that the Mueller report has been shown to exclude exculpatory information? I think so. And Judge Sullivan is a stickler on that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mic...s-new-counsel/ Originally Posted by bambino
What's changed? He was recorded on a tap on a Russian phone. It was the Russian ambassador's phone. He lied to the FBI when questioned.
Don't bring up the FISA warrant or the dossier for this. Neither had anything to do with this.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The FBI didn’t think Flynn was lying:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mue...hael-flynn.amp

The FBI knew he was lying as soon as he did it.

His conversation with the Russian ambassador was recorded by the FBI using a national security FISA warrant.

There is no question Flynn is guilty. He admitted his guilt.

"No, the FBI did not say Michael Flynn did not lie, as Donald Trump said"

"Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, for example, pled guilty to intentionally making false statements to the FBI. But Trump claimed that the FBI actually found his campaign aide had not lied to agents"

The following month, Flynn, who was at this point Trump’s national security adviser, spoke to the FBI agents. That’s when, according to the special counsel, Flynn falsely said he never discussed the Obama administration’s Russia sanctions with Kislyak.

But apparently Flynn didn’t appear flustered or nervous when he lied to the FBI. A partially redacted FBI memo — known as a 302 — states that the FBI agents said Flynn "did not give any indicators of deception." During Michael Flynn’s sentencing phase, the special counsel reiterated the agents’ impression.

This seems to be the basis for Trump’s claim. But Trump’s selective reading gives a false impression itself.

Lawyers for the special counsel’s office said Flynn’s seemingly guileless demeanor did not change the fact that he was lying — which Flynn himself admitted.

"Those misimpressions do not change the fact — as the defendant has admitted in sworn testimony to this District Court — that he was indeed lying, and knowingly made false statements to FBI agents in a national security investigation," they wrote.

In addition to lying about discussions he had with Kislyak about the Obama sanctions, Flynn also admitted to lying to FBI agents when he falsely told them he had not discussed having Russia help delay or defeat a vote on a United Nations Security Council resolution."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...not-lie-donal/

The FBI didn’t think Flynn was lying:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mue...hael-flynn.amp Originally Posted by bambino

The FBI knew he was lying as soon as he did it.

His conversation with the Russian ambassador was recorded by the FBI using a national security FISA warrant.

There is no question Flynn is guilty. He admitted his guilt.

"No, the FBI did not say Michael Flynn did not lie, as Donald Trump said"

"Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, for example, pled guilty to intentionally making false statements to the FBI. But Trump claimed that the FBI actually found his campaign aide had not lied to agents"

The following month, Flynn, who was at this point Trump’s national security adviser, spoke to the FBI agents. That’s when, according to the special counsel, Flynn falsely said he never discussed the Obama administration’s Russia sanctions with Kislyak.

But apparently Flynn didn’t appear flustered or nervous when he lied to the FBI. A partially redacted FBI memo — known as a 302 — states that the FBI agents said Flynn "did not give any indicators of deception." During Michael Flynn’s sentencing phase, the special counsel reiterated the agents’ impression.

This seems to be the basis for Trump’s claim. But Trump’s selective reading gives a false impression itself.

Lawyers for the special counsel’s office said Flynn’s seemingly guileless demeanor did not change the fact that he was lying — which Flynn himself admitted.

"Those misimpressions do not change the fact — as the defendant has admitted in sworn testimony to this District Court — that he was indeed lying, and knowingly made false statements to FBI agents in a national security investigation," they wrote.

In addition to lying about discussions he had with Kislyak about the Obama sanctions, Flynn also admitted to lying to FBI agents when he falsely told them he had not discussed having Russia help delay or defeat a vote on a United Nations Security Council resolution."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...not-lie-donal/

Fuck the bullshit from Politifact!

Comey from a private briefing on March 2, 2017: "the agents . . . discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn't see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them."

McCabe from a private briefing on December 19, 2017: "The two people who interviewed [Flynn] didn't think he was lying, [which] was not [a] great beginning of a false statement case."

(The Chicago Tribune)
It's real simple and it doesn't need links.

1 Flynn talked with the Russians in Dec. of 2016.

2 He spoke with the FBI in Jan of 2017.

3 The Russian's phone was tapped. The tap recorded the conversation.

4 When the FBI talked to Flynn in Jan. 2017, and Flynn said he hadn't discussed the sanctions with the Russians, the FBI knew he lied to them. They already knew what he had talked about from the tap.

Those facts have been common knowledge for over a year. All available from numerous sources.

Politifact is a one-stop location for a lot of information. And it has proved you wrong many times. I'll continue to use it and you can continue to be unable to refute it.
Feel free to send me a link to something they got wrong and didn't correct.

Remember, the FBI knew he was lying when he lied. He is guilty and there is no way in hell Flynn will be exonerated.

How could someone even think that he could?
It's real simple and it doesn't need links.

1 Flynn talked with the Russians in Dec. of 2016.

2 He spoke with the FBI in Jan of 2017.

3 The Russian's phone was tapped. The tap recorded the conversation.

4 When the FBI talked to Flynn in Jan. 2017, and Flynn said he hadn't discussed the sanctions with the Russians, the FBI knew he lied to them. They already knew what he had talked about from the tap.

Those facts have been common knowledge for over a year. All available from numerous sources.

Politifact is a one-stop location for a lot of information. And it has proved you wrong many times. I'll continue to use it and you can continue to be unable to refute it.
Feel free to send me a link to something they got wrong and didn't correct.

Remember, the FBI knew he was lying when he lied. He is guilty and there is no way in hell Flynn will be exonerated.

How could someone even think that he could?
It's now common knowledge that Odumbo was spying on Flynn months before the bullshit timeline you're citing -- it's as bogus as a three dollar bill.
Funny hearing you talk about 3 dollar bills. It's your most used currency.

First my "bullshit" timeline.

It's true.
From his call to the Russians and his interview where he committed the crime he was charged with was less than a month.
Again, it's that simple. Even "redstate" confirms the timeline because of the 302 link they included. So take your lie on down the road.

Second, your "common knowledge".

I know it's pointless to ask for a link to your "common knowledge". You either won't supply one or you'll give a link to a blogger or some other opinion article.
So go ahead and back up what you claim.

It's now common knowledge that Odumbo was spying on Flynn months before the bullshit timeline you're citing -- it's as bogus as a three dollar bill. Originally Posted by I B Hankering