This pisses me off to no end........

Providers and hobbyist a like put up with a lot of crap! Let’s help each other out... what one thing pisses you off the most?

Come on ladies we don’t want your top 50… just #1
I'll go ahead and start it off.... countless text messages instead of one two minute phone conversation! Infuriating!
providers only in this business for the money
I agree with Still Looking. Text Messages are my Pet Peeve! I do not have the luxury of dropping everything I'm doing to text message.
I agree with Still Looking. Text Messages are my Pet Peeve! I do not have the luxury of dropping everything I'm doing to text message. Originally Posted by mercianna
Telling a provider you’re driving from Houston to San Antonio. Yet they continue to text! Won't pick up the phone, won't call! Texting and driving is dangerous!

Still Looking NEW RULE: You can't talk to me for two minutes, I don't see you! Oh your in the middle of a session and can't talk..but you can text? You’re in class and can't talk but you can text? Make contact at 10:00 am. for a 5 pm appointment and you can't find time for two minute call but you have time for 80-100 texts? HAVE A NICE DAY!
Guys that cum to quick.

Having a bad day still looking? Lol
Guys that cum to quick.

Having a bad day still looking? Lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

You know dam good and well that’s YOUR fault!
Gotta go with text messaging. Although I did resolve that problem by simply blocking text messaging all together.
You know dam good and well that’s YOUR fault! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Bet you woldnt say that if you were in my bed
Guys and gals that are very new to the board, and often times new to the hobby, that have hundreds and sometimes thousands of posts within a couple or few months. If you know everything why even come here. Is is just to see your own posts?
Guys and gals that are very new to the board, and often times new to the hobby, that have hundreds and sometimes thousands of posts within a couple or few months. If you know everything why even come here. Is is just to see your own posts? Originally Posted by RickForFun
Thats why I do it?! Why... like being a full time hobbyist... "I can"!
Bet you woldnt say that if you were in my bed Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Did you mean "WOOD"?
NCNS not to be confused with NQNS which is a big
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2011, 08:15 AM
When I have the advance notice i'll be somewhere I usually write seven to ten days in advance of when I want a date. I understand "Great! I'm looking forward to it.", "No, I'm busy.", even "YUCK! Not you again!", but it annoys me when I get no reply.
NCNS is a very big one. NS with an explination is not a problem, things happen. But not showing up and not calling or answering a call is inexcusable. It's understandable that you got an offer for a longer appointment and you are going to make more money accepting the longer appointment, business is business, but at least call or text and say someting. Calling or texting with some made up BS story is better than just plain not calling.