Gentlemen, here's our chance......

Gentlemen, here's our chance to share our age with the providers on this site. I start this thread for a couple of reasons. First, we have the infamous debate about providers not being totally honest with their ages-- i.e. shaving as much as 15-20 years off their real age. Second, there is another thread that implies most of us guys are grandpas looking to boink girls young enough to be our grand daughters. Third, the providers I see all think I'm older than what I really am. When we actually meet, most are surprised at how "young" I am. Here are the guidelines. You can give your actual age or a descriptive term to give an idea of your age (i.e. late 50s). Also, just for giggles, provide the age most providers think you are before they meet you. Here's mine.

Real Age: Mid-40s.
Age providers think before we meet: mid to late 50s

Finally, I take offense to one thread where a gal opined that gals in RL wouldn't give us the time of day because we want to be with girls half our age. I beg to differ. I know quite a few RL girls who would date/see men 15-20 years older.
might as well say 30 for me
providers usually figure i am late 30s to 40s
55 for me, never lied about it. ladies probably think i'm 100.

.... hell, i do wanna boink young girls, i wanna boink most girls, but i got to say middle aged ladies are my favorites.
37 here...............
52 yrs old here!

I also put my real age in my P411 profile!
42 here

perceived anywhere from 35 to 45 depending on the context.
Proudly just turned 58, and have the lines in my face to prove it....though I've been told I do okay lol
I'm in my late 40s - I'm 52 (I'm usually very late)
Very young 58. It is what it is.
I'm 32 years old & have been hobbying since the age of 18.(I got a head start on the hobby early 1998..memories!)
30's here..but I still think im 18 for about 30 mins
Almost 38 here!!

People say I look like I'm in my late 20's!!
39 until next month when my midlife crisis ends or doesn't begin?I tell them upfront before I meet them my age.
My age is listed here and p411 so if they wanna know they have access to it fairy easy. Never been asked though.
I guess I am the old man of the bunch but still holding on at 62. Just got into the hobby last year and life is good. Hobbying makes me feel younger.