INCALLS, Texting, Driving & Emails!

Ok, let’s get this straight once and for all! If you’re a "Provider" in a hotel room "WAITING" for a hobbyist to arrive, guess what he might be doing? That’s right DRIVING to come and see you!I don't text and drive like so many others who care about peoples safety! Stop your incessant texting. Block your damn number and call.

And when did texting replace talking? You have an hour to text back and forth but don't have 2-3 minutes to talk?

Not everyone has email on their phone. Many hobby phones don't have this service. So sending an email telling a hobbyist your canceling or running late isn't the brightest idea!

Oh and Google Voice" sucks dick! It has delays and countless times providers tell me they didn't get any message. Then they reboot there phone and there they are!

And while I'm on a rant, not everyone has maps or a GPS in their car. So when you text an address (thats incorrect) 30 minutes before a session, we might not make it in time! So now we need to pull over to text you again for correct information and or directions. Oh that’s right, your touring you don't know where you are and can't give directions. You say you have a lot of no shows? Hummmmm.... I wonder why?

Happy Holidays! I can’t wait to meet you! (CALL ME!)
Because I might hear her sexy voice, and I might "get off" right then and there at the sound of it, and I won't need to consummate the meeting after all. That would be very bad for business. Unless of course, she had a 900 number to call.....
Have a bad day SL?
Ok, let’s get this straight once and for all! If you’re a "Provider" in a hotel room "WAITING" for a hobbyist to arrive, guess what he might be doing? That’s right DRIVING to come and see you!I don't text and drive like so many others who care about peoples safety! Stop your incessant texting. Block your damn number and call.

And when did texting replace talking? You have an hour to text back and forth but don't have 2-3 minutes to talk?

Not everyone has email on their phone. Many hobby phones don't have this service. So sending an email telling a hobbyist your canceling or running late isn't the brightest idea!

Oh and Google Voice" sucks dick! It has delays and countless times providers tell me they didn't get any message. Then they reboot there phone and there they are!

And while I'm on a rant, not everyone has maps or a GPS in their car. So when you text an address (thats incorrect) 30 minutes before a session, we might not make it in time! So now we need to pull over to text you again for correct information and or directions. Oh that’s right, your touring you don't know where you are and can't give directions. You say you have a lot of no shows? Hummmmm.... I wonder why?

Happy Holidays! I can’t wait to meet you! (CALL ME!) Originally Posted by Still Looking
Been there, done that!

Have a bad day SL? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
At least I had a better weekend than he did!
Sorry but I disagree I prefer texting due to being hearing impaired it can help keep from misunderstanding things since its printed instead of trying to hear.
Texting taint is always welcome.
Have a bad day SL? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Does it show? LOL I'm on vacation now.... it will get better!

Let me give you a handy example of late (one of many!)

Drove two hours to meet a provider. I tell her I'm in the area one hour and thirty five minutes before the session. I get a text one hour before the session asking if we are still on? I think huh? I just text you 20 minutes ago telling you I'm in the area. So I reply YES WE ARE A GO! So 30 minutes before I get a text giving me an address. (Address is missing one number) So I text I can't find that address. Is it a hotel, motel, apartment, home? Ten minutes goes by I get the correct address. I'm seven miles away. it takes me 15 minutes to get there with traffic. I get to an apartment community with 3 different entry areas. Super large community. I text OK I'm here. Ten minutes goes by I get a text which gate are you at? I reply the one with the office building. Ten minutes goes by and I get a gate code. But I don't know where to go. So I text which gate left or right and what’s the apartment number? Ten minutes later I get a text telling me when you are "in" text me! I reply Which apartment number, which building? 10 minutes goes by and I get a text, are you in the gate? I reply no which gate should I drive into left or right? I get a text 10 minutes later "I'm sorry but I need to cancel because your 20 minutes late and I have other appointments. I text well how about a 30 minute appointment? I get a text two hours later telling me next time to be on time!
Holly Molly.... three world class MODS all posting in the same SL threAD! you guys aren't going to gang up on the "Hooker Whisperer" are you?
Texting taint is always welcome. Originally Posted by pyramider
There are some things you can ALWAYS count on! LOL
Does it show? LOL I'm on vacation now.... it will get better!

Let me give you a handy example of late (one of many!)

Drove two hours to meet a provider. I tell her I'm in the area one hour and thirty five minutes before the session. I get a text one hour before the session asking if we are still on? I think huh? I just text you 20 minutes ago telling you I'm in the area. So I reply YES WE ARE A GO! So 30 minutes before I get a text giving me an address. (Address is missing one number) So I text I can't find that address. Is it a hotel, motel, apartment, home? Ten minutes goes by I get the correct address. I'm seven miles away. it takes me 15 minutes to get there with traffic. I get to an apartment community with 3 different entry areas. Super large community. I text OK I'm here. Ten minutes goes by I get a text which gate are you at? I reply the one with the office building. Ten minutes goes by and I get a gate code. But I don't know where to go. So I text which gate left or right and what’s the apartment number? Ten minutes later I get a text telling me when you are "in" text me! I reply Which apartment number, which building? 10 minutes goes by and I get a text, are you in the gate? I reply no which gate should I drive into left or right? I get a text 10 minutes later "I'm sorry but I need to cancel because your 20 minutes late and I have other appointments. I text well how about a 30 minute appointment? I get a text two hours later telling me next time to be on time! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Again, been there, done that!

Holly Molly.... three world class MODS all posting in the same SL threAD! you guys aren't going to gang up on the "Hooker Whisperer" are you? Originally Posted by Still Looking
IDK, do we need to?
Again, been there, done that!

IDK, do we need to? Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Need too? NO! Deserve.... let's talk about that some other time!
Point SL ... he has been a bad boi.
Point SL ... he has been a bad boi. Originally Posted by pyramider
Only if he fails to point to the taint.
Lol @ hooker whisper

So did u try the voice call SL?
And before I help to totally hijack this thread,

SL, I feel your pain. If the lady is in an apartment, I hope she will at least let me know the name of the complex.

I have traveled to most of the major cities, am familiar with most of the major areas. If a lady I have not seen before tells me, say, Arapahoe and Preston in Dallas, I would like to know the name at least since there are several complexes in the area. If she is visiting the area, say in San Antonio and says "1604 and 410" again, there are several hotels in the area.

Anything they can do to narrow my search radius helps both her and I. I am probably not going to be running late after having to drive a mile or 2 to the next crossover, get on the other access road, then figure out if I have to turn off the access road to get to her place.