do men have an imagination?

look i love i love men.i love what they come up with that no woman will ever think of.what women will ever think of a potato gun or half of the funny shit we see on tv of what guys dare each other?not me or most women i know.thats what i love about guys other than their packages but when it comes to sex where did their imagination go?why cant they just come out and say what they want?i hear all the time "do you do CIM"really?we are service providers but im not trying to know every DNA sample out there.when it comes to a first meet do guys ever think they might be the ones that are boring and bought nothing to the game?i understand that you cant please everyone and nor do i try but when i hear she was boring im like "did you do anything to say what you wanted or did they not say anything and turned around and said boo hoo?if you dare your friends and yourself into all sorts of stuff why cant you just step and say what you want to do and please whats with the CIM? remember the please be kind and rewind? well please care and share just not with DNA.either way i love my hobby and enjoy to all others that do also but please just have FUN with it
Yes, guys can be creative, but you have to remember that in this hobby, some guys just want to get their rocks off.

If you want some creativity or imagination out of the guy, be willing to engage the guy in a little conversation well before the date starts. I enjoy chatting (over phone or via e-mail/PM/text) with a lady ahead of time. I consider it a form of mental foreplay. It makes both parties much more comfortable, and believe it or not, it will diffuse that awkward moment of a guy saying "I want CIM". He will know ahead of time if it is or is not available. You, as a provider, will also know ahead of time what the guy likes. Everytime I have done this, my dates have been totally awesome. For this to happen, the lady has to be at least willing to "share" her ideas ahead of time. If both parties are sharing, it dramatically increases the potential for some imagination to be used.

BTW, guys like CIM b/c it is the most natural way to release their load without the awkwardness of where to make the deposit. Besides, it is less messy as clean up is simply a spit or swallow away.
I do have an imagination, I draw, write poetry, play music, and I like to role play during my sessions with Providers, I have dressed up as Spiderman, Superman, and as other superheroes for them. It's fun : )
cpalmson i like most of your response and i always try to have a conversation with men.like i said guys just come up with stuff that no women ever would.as far as the CIM thing i have always been very clear about its something i will not do.also i dont think your reason is a good one at all and again it comes down to if a guy has any imagination at all.sorry most guys are not clean at all and there is all sorts of places to put the load and watch it drip
I don't know about imagination, which may prove that I have none, but most men have the capacity to use capital letters, place proper spacing between sentences and liberally use of the "enter" key to add lines between topics. All of these things increase readability, and if people can't read it, what's the sense of posting it?

On a stylistic note, only e.e. cummings could get away with eschewing capital letters, but the rest of us cannot. The failure to capitalize is either an affected form of composition or is just old lazy.
Guys tell me I have a vivid imagination.... until I show them the pictures!
Imagination, I got one hell of a fucking imagination! I would say 50% of the girls that I'm screwing, I'm imagining a better looking girl.*
Imagination, I got one hell of a fucking imagination! I would say 50% of the girls that I'm screwing, I'm imagining a better looking girl.* Originally Posted by Salsa man
I imagine being with chicks you see! LOL
I imagine being with chicks you see! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Now this is strange! I imagine sleeping with The SL Team.
Now this is strange! I imagine sleeping with The SL Team. Originally Posted by Salsa man
Always taking new members! LOL
to the last couple of posts what did any of it have to do with what i was asking and talking about?wierd
Their imaginations tend to run amok from time to time. Taint inspires the imagination to great places.
to the last couple of posts what did any of it have to do with what i was asking and talking about?wierd Originally Posted by tiffjay
I guess my imahination got out of control. Just FYI: Your original post without capitolatiation while perhaps being cute, is a bitch to read. I guess thats why I got side tracked. My bad. Sorry Salsa my fault! I go bad and give you a run for your money!
I guess my imahination got out of control. Just FYI: Your original post without capitolatiation while perhaps being cute, is a bitch to read. I guess thats why I got side tracked. My bad. Sorry Salsa my fault! I go bad and give you a run for your money! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You know me, I get distracted easily.
look i love i love men.i love what they come up with that no woman will ever think of.

OK?

what women will ever think of a potato gun or half of the funny shit we see on tv of what guys dare each other?

Women thinck? LOL

not me or most women i know.thats what i love about guys other than their packages but when it comes to sex where did their imagination go?

My imagination is right betwween my legs. It starts at my wallet and ends at the end of a blow job!

why cant they just come out and say what they want?

BLOW JOB! BBBJ BBBJCIM BBBJCIMNQNS Did I mention BBBJ?

i hear all the time "do you do CIM"really?

Well do yah? I want to know as well?

we are service providers but im not trying to know every DNA sample out there.

Ok, so your selective. That might piss some guys off! Just FYI.

when it comes to a first meet do guys ever think they might be the ones that are boring and bought nothing to the game?

What are they to bring other than their desires and CASH!?

i understand that you cant please everyone and nor do i try but when i hear she was boring im like "did you do anything to say what you wanted or did they not say anything and turned around and said boo hoo?

Boo Hoo? What the heck is Boo Hoo?

if you dare your friends and yourself into all sorts of stuff why cant you just step and say what you want to do and please whats with the CIM?

There are one two types of guys in this world, guys who like CIM and guys who.... scratch that. There is only ONE kind of guy out there! And they ALL like CIM! (AE disclaimer... 99%)

remember the please be kind and rewind?

Day job at a Block Buster? LOL Rewind a DVD? Hummmmm.....

well please care and share just not with DNA.

Hummmm... what ever I guess!

either way i love my hobby and enjoy to all others that do also but please just have FUN with it

Thank you???
Originally Posted by tiffjay