P411 Thoughts

Hey, I have a P411 account that haven't used yet.

I am taking a trip, and was looking at some profiles and found one I like but even with it being P411 seems tgtbt. Thoughts? have you heard of fakes on there?

I've cross referenced the name the P# and email on here in the location Obv and found no reviews which is what first made me go hmmmm...
Back when I used it it definitely came in handy while out of town had about 30-40 oks so getting to the next provider was easy and no hassle just as long as you do the review of the lady and sh oks you it’s golden

I’m sure if you have any doubts you can reach out to the admins of p411 to confirm would be a good guess
For the ladies to be on there they have to be verified by a client so some legitimacy. However, that could also be a work around.

I do know that several of the ladies don’t like reviews and will black list you if you leave one somewhere. Though best to check multiple review sites, not just here. General search of phone numbers usually work. If they have a legit webpage with good information, usually a good sign. You could also message them nicely and ask if they have any reviews anywhere you might be able to check out.

Good to build up your “OKs” from providers. Many require at least two, same as most providers.

53 OKs and I have never had a bad experience with any lady on the site but I do quite a bit of cross checking.
P411 is great in larger markets. I have used it many times, and never need to worry about being screened. Its a very good tool if you travel a lot, and the providers are also verified...although I'm sure a few may get by and be fakes.