LE and p411

I hope Gina can keep the good work going , now back to p411
Does anyone know if P411 will ever except new memebers again or are we SOL?
Hopefully some time soon. We need a new stock of fillies.

I know right.
Following up on WEC's comment just above. Gina (P411) runs one of the tightest verification systems around. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

A while back I noticed about 6 - 8 TGTBT postings from new providers on Switter, all with P411 numbers and THE SAME PHONE NUMBER. I reported it to Gina, and withing 8 hours she verified that the "ladies" were NOT independents, but "managed", so their profiles were deleted withing 8 hours.

Gina doesn't play the ECCIE heaux / modpimp games.....
I was a member of p411 several years ago. As happens i could not afford to continue membership but would now like to reestablish membership. Obviously my life has changed and I am retired with reduced income, what would you suggest? HMFICDICK
I was a member of p411 several years ago. As happens i could not afford to continue membership but would now like to reestablish membership. Obviously my life has changed and I am retired with reduced income, what would you suggest? HMFICDICK Originally Posted by HMFICDICK

Several months before the changes at P411, I bought a lifetime membership. Given the changes that are taking place there, I wouldn't spend the money for the membership today.
  • HUMP!
  • 09-20-2018, 03:30 PM
Hang on! There was a new announcement just today that you may welcome. They are figuring out how to keep things worthwhile.

I’ve used p411 for around 4 years and have never had a issue on that site 😊