Date: 5/5
Name: Crystal
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Farmers B
State: -
Address: 635 hwy
Activities: Bbj, dfk, Mish, side doggie.
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium size
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wow the cuteness of this girl is off the charts, she's definitely the type you see and are like wow! You could be making bank from only fans or Instagram! Very sweet and flamboyant personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. AS has some good talent rn
Nice review. AS has some good talent rn Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I would like to welcome the new AS promoter to the board!
This one and his handles will be different. He will have handles to attack others and handles that will just silent to act like others. Congrat on your new job.
Good review BSlayer
I would like to welcome the new AS promoter to the board!
This one and his handles will be different. He will have handles to attack others and handles that will just silent to act like others. Congrat on your new job. Originally Posted by chungjang
Big bob giving the sauce now? Nah I believe Cici is a good lay, a lot of people have mentioned she's young and beautiful with excellent service, I wouldn't argue over anyone at AS right now, Macy, Crystal and CC are all sexy options.
Good recon
Thanks bonez, might see Cici this weekend if I'm up there. Big Bob put her on the tdl ty sir.
I saw Cici and had an appointment with Ann last night, good service.
Wow. Good review
Wow! Guess who is on bump duty this morning ?

Jbb
Hey guys. I'm new to Dallas, hence my handle. Do you have to be verified somehow to visit a AMP here in the big D?
Your better off hitting up a Strip Club Austintee
AS has some good talent