Life. Dorian. Good company

Im literally going to do something to you. I don’t play. When I see your weird ass im fucking you up. Your punk as ain’t built for this so I suggest your pussy ass sit this one out. Dorian I’m not the dude you want to play with. Fair warning. You a weird nerd. Stay in your lane. If not name the place.
And I mean that. Name the fucking place weirdo
The boots are off. Pussy this shit can go off board. Weirdo name the place and I’ll see you. Play with your momma before me. You joke about Hitler ,and uou black. Sir I got some Jews who are coming to talk to you about the holocaust
You know what. Don’t make that meeting. Because if I ever see you in real life you and hitler are going to have a moment. Keep that devil hitter shit away. It’s not funny weirdo
Fuck it weirdo meet me do I can show your punk ass how we feel about hiitler. Meet me punk bitch. Meet me. Time and place hoe
It’s no more fun and games. Weirdo Dorian. You on my radar you weird bitc
Dorian I tell you what. Let’s have s eccie fight. Like fair. We box one on one. …….if we don’t on site I’m knocking your block off and these hies will set you up
If I ever see your faggot hitler loving ass I’m going to beat the brakes off you. Meet me faggot. No memes
  • R.M.
  • Today, 03:37 AM
It's not a good look for you to be threatening other members.
Or talking to yourself.
Ban coming in
1…..