Email Address: chloematthews585@protonmail.co m
URL / Website: -
City: Greece
State: New York
Address: Off of Ridge Rd
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7 Pretty lady, nice big firm tits and ass, very responsive shaved kitty. A little bigger women, not a spinner.
Recommendation: Yes
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448390
her showcase now called Bio Page ^^^^^^

I would pass, but a link would be nice. WTF went to google no luck. Then searched icky Encounters and still no luck with name given. It was only by luck I went to bio pages Upset NY as I have never heard of, or forgot thinking hell no for me why remember.

URL / Website: - That line is where link should have been. So as not ta wast the time of who would or like me wouldn't please and thank you.

Op sorry, you not the only one. Unlike Paulie Girl I rather no donation at all. But bet someone bitch just like just I did if its not in the ROS. Errr BUT still WTF, there is still a line for link to profile, bio, ad at whatever site .

glad ya had a good time and Welcome ta Upset NY even if ya just wasted my time.

btw if I was a mod I would reject for no contact, that I just did for you. So as I can't see ROS. I hope ya did ok with that part. So good luck with that
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448390
her showcase now called Bio Page ^^^^^^

I would pass, but a link would be nice. WTF went to google no luck. Then searched icky Encounters and still no luck with name given. It was only by luck I went to bio pages Upset NY as I have never heard of, or forgot thinking hell no for me why remember.

URL / Website: - That line is where link should have been. So as not ta wast the time of who would or like me wouldn't please and thank you.

Op sorry, you not the only one. Unlike Paulie Girl I rather no donation at all. But bet someone bitch just like just I did if its not in the ROS. Errr BUT still WTF, there is still a line for link to profile, bio, ad at whatever site .

glad ya had a good time and Welcome ta Upset NY even if ya just wasted my time.

btw if I was a mod I would reject for no contact, that I just did for you. So as I can't see ROS. I hope ya did ok with that part. So good luck with that Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
forgot twitter

https://twitter.com/BuxomChloe
She's a pleaser, that's for sure. I gotta see her again soon.
forgot twitter

https://twitter.com/BuxomChloe Originally Posted by lilylivered
that would be good also and you can have two links in URL / Website:
One I posted good as bio has pic's and number at end helps the mods
some post more on twitter so thanks as gives a feel what she like.

Its always good if ya like the look would one think from reading is she
fun
nice
bitch
within ones level of BSC ta handle without being boring
etc.

so thanks

I do not read twitter most of the time. If I was looking I pass on looks alone not knowing by post would I anyways. Dang I miss bar game.

to op
still a bit sorry for my first post. Most times I just post that info Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut in a bad mood. FUCK I need ta get laid. Have been seeing same 4 for long time. Like about 20 years. The wife of a member here dumped him and moved, shhhhhh LOL. Then one dropped out health problems. Then one it just ended mmmm kinda No play girl. Then last one in a accident errr WTF.

I like finding in bars and not here. And on the most part nothing here for me. Gave up on parties, ya to much playing with pine tree needles for me. High class street meat is still... Strip clubs, Mirage one I have a eye for sees ATM in me, another well girl please stop opening my zipper. Your cute but not my type, your to easy for me. Playmates has a maybe, but want ta check other clubs and hope accident girl gets better. Plus I can't RUN now, making new ta me a unsafe game LOL But over safe level of BSC is boring so why bother.

But still hope some find this report useful for a go or no go for me its a no go. And thanks for posting. But please more info that can be in the open and thank tou