Awesome New Baltimore Mayor!

He is begging the bad guys to quit shooting each other because they are taking up beds that could be used for coronavirus patients!

Is this a great country or what?

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Mayor Jack Young urged residents to put down their guns and heed orders to stay home after multiple people were shot Tuesday night amidst the coronavirus pandemic.

Young said hospital beds are needed to treat positive COVID-19 patients and not for senseless violence. Seven people were shot Tuesday night in the Madison Park neighborhood, as Baltimore reported its fifth positive coronavirus case Wednesday.

“I want to reiterate how completely unacceptable the level of violence is that we have seen recently,” Young said. “We will not stand for mass shootings and an increase in crime.”

“For those of you who want to continue to shoot and kill people of this city, we’re not going to tolerate it,” Young implored. “We’re going to come after you and we’re going to get you.”

He urged people to put down their guns because “we cannot clog up our hospitals and their beds with people that are being shot senselessly because we’re going to need those beds for people infected with the coronavirus. And it could be your mother, your grandmother or one of your relatives. So take that into consideration."

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...d-19-pandemic/
My guess is the Baltimore mayor is like the Philly mayor who told his police force to "stand down" unless bodily harm is happening. So they be standing down for everything until this is over in a couple of months.

Shit is about to get real. Stay frosty. I bought more "copper" yesterday.
Hilarious.

(staff edit-CK -- race baiting, derogatory racial remarks, and the like are not allowed even in this forum}
^^^^ Not funny.
^^^^ Not funny. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Whether you find it funny or not, the truth is still the truth.
Hilarious.

(staff edit-CK -- race baiting, derogatory racial remarks, and the like are not allowed even in this forum} Originally Posted by Clay Media
^^^^ Not funny. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Whether you find it funny or not, the truth is still the truth. Originally Posted by Clay Media

well. CM has got ya .. it's 4 Likes No Likes 4 Likes. Clay wins now we get to see if he gets banned or not.
I dare you to cross this line
My guess is the Baltimore mayor is like the Philly mayor who told his police force to "stand down" unless bodily harm is happening. So they be standing down for everything until this is over in a couple of months.

Shit is about to get real. Stay frosty. I bought more "copper" yesterday. Originally Posted by gnadfly
At first I disagreed with the policy but then they clarified and said they were still writing reports and would have punishment later - well see about that but it isn't a total pass.

Hopefully, just a delay until they get three hots and a cot.
What's more disturbing, his post or that now 6 people like it?
I hope the news organizations follow up with this story to see if the crooks held their fire secondary to this great Mayor's poignant plea.
Friendlyfred dude, you're in Texas an posting about Baltimore??? You really need to be in whaco Texas with your no life posts. They copy n paste a lot of truck stop bs in whaco
Friendlyfred dude, you're in Texas an posting about Baltimore??? You really need to be in whaco Texas with your no life posts. They copy n paste a lot of truck stop bs in whaco Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It national news, what's it matter where you're from.

And btw, who posts from Waco?
Friendlyfred dude, you're in Texas an posting about Baltimore??? You really need to be in whaco Texas with your no life posts. They copy n paste a lot of truck stop bs in whaco Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It is a unified world - I get news from all over and feel free to lend my support to fearless crime fighters like the Mayor of Baltimore.

I prefer Buccees to a truck stop.

You can expect any nigger, especially Baltimore niggers to act like human beings. Originally Posted by Clay Media
I think you meant to say "can't".
What's more disturbing, his post or that now 6 people like it? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

7 liked it