Well isn't this interesting

Seems a little convenient in my opinion

First he started utilizing that walker to make people feel sorry for him and claiming all these health problems now this?

and he could possibly have coronavirus it just seems very sketchy that everything is just happening to him at the same time now that he's convicted

It is so odd to me that local governments are saying there's no need to do a test if your area already has been hit by coronavirus because it's going to spread anyway but prisoners can get test easily? Interesting
is deep state trying to protect weinstein?
is deep state trying to protect weinstein? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2020, 08:17 AM
Let the Wuhan virus run through the prisons - decrease the population and save the taxpayers some needed money. It will be a good test with a controlled population of the reality of morbidty and mortality potential of the disease.
Let the Wuhan virus run through the prisons - decrease the population and save the taxpayers some needed money. It will be a good test with a controlled population of the reality of morbidty and mortality potential of the disease. Originally Posted by oeb11

Sounds like biological warfare against your own citizens. I’m pretty sure that’s a war crime in most civilized countries. But not the Shithole yous and yours have made out of the Great White South.

Dovetails with your tough online persona, oebsy. Bad to the bone. Modern day Josef Mengele.

No wonder none of the other kids will ,let yous play outside with them.

Are yous one of the mean girls? Waiting for your tits to grow?
Yeah we can't just let it run through the prisons/jails

They are allegedly letting them out if they haven't committed certain crimes so if we let it run through the jail then that would be infecting other people as well wouldn't it?

I just feel there is a little something more sinister going on for this man to so conveniently have coronavirus after such a large sentencing of his alleged heinous acts
is deep state trying to protect weinstein? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't know if that's the case but I feel like something is going on
Yeah we can't just let it run through the prisons/jails

They are allegedly letting them out if they haven't committed certain crimes so if we let it run through the jail then that would be infecting other people as well wouldn't it?

I just feel there is a little something more sinister going on for this man to so conveniently have coronavirus after such a large sentencing of his alleged heinous acts Originally Posted by Sienna91
I get your sentiment. But the reality is the men (mostly) are as "socially distanced" and "Shelter in place" as the vast majority of the populace. Letting them out maybe a disservice to their health and my family's health.

Them's the breaks.
Let the Wuhan virus run through the prisons - decrease the population and save the taxpayers some needed money. It will be a good test with a controlled population of the reality of morbidty and mortality potential of the disease. Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree - fat old fuckers in jail for life should be DNR.

I also hope they do not get a ventilator.