Nine "racist white cops" with guns harass "innocent" black woman at traffic stop.

"Nine racist white cops harass innocent black woman [Amber Neal] with guns at a traffic stop!"

That's the word being circulated on the Internet, e.g., via Facebook, by certain agenda-driven, racist liars.

But the real story is quite different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7XHr2HioDM

Grand Jury Charges 3 in 2017 Kidnapping of Actress and Actor in South Los Angeles

"A grand jury charged three people in the 2017 kidnapping of a South Los Angeles actress and actor, one of whom was beaten while the other was extorted for thousands of dollars, authorities said Tuesday.

"Keith Stewart, Johntae Jones and Amber Neal were charged with 17 felony counts, including kidnapping, grand theft auto, mayhem and assault with a semiautomatic firearm, according to a news release from the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office.

"The grand jury indictment, which was unsealed Tuesday, accuses the three individuals of kidnapping 'Halloween: Resurrection' actress Daisy McCrackin and actor Joseph Capone from McCrackin’s South L.A. home on May 3, 2017.

"Defendants Stewart and Jones allegedly pistol-whipped Capone and dragged him to the waiting car, the indictment states."

(KTLA)

We are aware this video has raised concerns from the community. Although we are limited in what info we can release, we can confirm this individual was arrested on a felony kidnapping warrant & taken into custody without a use-of-force. She is being held on 1 million dollars bail https://t.co/ggrTsBWi3N

LAPD HQ (@LAPDHQ) July 3, 2018

It's Amber Neal and her confederates who tortured the innocent white couple who are the racists ... them and the liars that are claiming the cops are racists.
Assup... how many times did your mother tell you DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!

DISGUSTING PIG!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Rather than post a words on a picture, can you post a link in which proves a kkk endorsement?

I do know that some kkk member in California supported Hillary.
Post #4 has real value and class !! Assup you're a stand up guy and a true asset to yourself!!!!
You are truly a piece of shit............
Post #4 has real value and class !! Assup you're a stand up guy and a true asset to yourself!!!!
You are truly a piece of shit............ Originally Posted by winn dixie

maybe along with re-nominating assup as dipshit, we should nominate him as a shiteater?

he fits the profile .. for both.

bahahahahaahahhaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why did it take 9 police officers to arrest that woman? In case a crowd gathered to interfere. Thanks, Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOEPk_WPbA Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder when we can expect to see a video of MT Fluffer and assup shoving supplies up their asses for use at the Gloryholes. They can pack a lot of stolen goods in their well-plunged asses, that's for sure !
Wonder when we can expect to see a video of MT Fluffer and assup shoving supplies up their asses for use at the Gloryholes. They can pack a lot of stolen goods in their well-plunged asses, that's for sure ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
One can only hope that someone lubes their cigar tube suppositories with the juice of a Ghost Pepper.
Assup! Clean up time!