Girl says she was arrested yesterday

Hey everyone,

I will preface this by saying I am an idiot.
I saw an ad for a visiting pro dominatrix, I couldn't find much in terms of reviews, but she had a pretty extensive web site that looks pretty legitimate. Anyway tribute for an hour was 200, but she required a 50 deposit for first time clients in the form of an amazon gift card. So I paid that and set up the appointment for tonight. So this morning I message her and ask where I need to go, and she replied telling me that she was arrested last night and is looking for a new location and will let me know once she has fond one.

I am pretty sure I just got taken for a ride, but in the unlikely event her story is true and she provides me with her new address, would going to visit her be a risky proposition (from a legal standpoint)?

I appreciate any help

Thanks
I would eat the $50 loss and never do that again.

seems like a rookie mistake on your part and the key is to learn from it. I don't care if a provider wants a deposit, that is ridiculous.. simply find newbie friendly providers and build up your references that way, putting down a deposit is foolish.

and I would report your experience on here as well as she is likely doing the same thing to other guys
Maybe the way she gives a dom experience is to rip off the sub. Haha. Do you feel subjugated?

I THINK your question is: Does the fact that a provider has been arrested increase my risk to be arrested? I think the answer is, it could. Not often, but sometimes, an arrested provider (or an arrested hobbyist) will agree to engage in a sting in exchange for leniency regarding the charge for which he or she was arrested. However, to do so may lead to the provider receiving negative reviews. Haha.
It is bullshit you have to put up with that.

Send me $100 and I will take care of you.