that's the way GOD planned it!

go ahead, Kayla, make fun of my faith!

God is NOT a member of the Tea Party!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...-god-intended/
Good lord. Where do they find these clowns?

See? I read your posts, Assup!
In the GOP!
Yeah, well, you finally got somethin', Assup! That's where they are all right.
Well poor Mourdock he really doesn't understand the concept of God. We don't get people like this from the GOP or the Demos they come from the human race. Political party has nothing to do with it.
Well poor Mourdock he really doesn't understand the concept of God. We don't get people like this from the GOP or the Demos they come from the human race. Political party has nothing to do with it. Originally Posted by acp5762
If that were the case, why do Akin, Mourdock and the like gravitate toward the GOP? It seems to be a natural fit!
If that were the case, why do Akin, Mourdock and the like gravitate toward the GOP? It seems to be a natural fit! Originally Posted by bigtex
Iam sure if you put all jokes aside you could find a vast number of Democrats with a similar view.
There's Dimocrat Congressman Hank Johnson to consider, he was afraid that stationing too many Marines on Guam would cause the island to tip over and sink in the Pacific.
Iam sure if you put all jokes aside you could find a vast number of Democrats with a similar view. Originally Posted by acp5762
I do not believe I have personally heard a modern day Democratic candidate for the US Senate "with a similar view" to those expressed by these two Far Right Wing-Nut Republican candidates, Akin and Mourdock. If you are aware of "vast numbers" of modern day Democratic (candidates for the US Senate) expressing "a similar view," please post the link(s)!

I am looking forward to finding out who those Democratic candidates are! Now that I think about it, I do not know of a single Democrat, candidate or otherwise, "with a similar view" to those expressed by Akin and Mourdock. Much less a "vast number of Democrats." But I could be wrong and if so, I am sure you will post the link(s).

If not, I suspect you will tuck your tail between your legs prior to doing the "cut and run" two-step!
Just scary, the bigotry and ignorance that some of these teapots have.

Any woman who has been raped that votes for these clowns should have her head examined.
Just scary, the bigotry and ignorance that some of these teapots have.

Any woman who has been raped that votes for these clowns should have her head examined. Originally Posted by markroxny
Havn't you heard? There are a "vast number of Democrats with a similar view." We are just unable to locate them!
There's Dimocrat Congressman Hank Johnson to consider, he was afraid that stationing too many Marines on Guam would cause the island to tip over and sink in the Pacific. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

that's not a religious belief that is a idiot....
What I can't believe is that this candidate and/or his advisors actually thought it wise to speak those words aloud during a campaign.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 08:51 AM
There's Dimocrat Congressman Hank Johnson to consider, he was afraid that stationing too many Marines on Guam would cause the island to tip over and sink in the Pacific. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yea but if it did tip over, Akin and Murdock would say it was God's plan!