Verifcation

What is everyone's take on "verification pics"

I myself am not too fond of them but there has been a steep
increase of providers requesting.
Me either, ask for a picture but at the same time you honestly don't know who's on the other side of the number you're texting. But at the same time I can see it from their prospective as well
I always have to verify that I'm talking to a new person. I have blocked several numbers and people have a tendency to just change their number and try again. But I have found talking to them on the phone works much better, or asking for a random gesture in a new pic. Like send me a pic holding up 4 fingers. Hope this helps
Facetime or some kind of video call would be the best way to "verify".
I never send pics.
Just ran into it yesterday that someone wouldn't provide a picture. I always ask for a picture. I won't schedule without one. I like to know who I'm opening the door to. I just feel more comfortable. Plus I send face pics in return so they know who they're talking to.
Just ran into it yesterday that someone wouldn't provide a picture. I always ask for a picture. I won't schedule without one. I like to know who I'm opening the door to. I just feel more comfortable. Plus I send face pics in return so they know who they're talking to. Originally Posted by Nadya511
I get that point of view, but maybe I am a little too paranoid about reverse google image search, then potential sabotage by a provider, in a lifestyle that is supposed to be highly discreet
Even sending a pic can be risky. Because there's no way of telling if they're sending a pic of themself or a random selfie they found of a guy online, unless you asked them to do something specific, like "send a pic of yourself holding up 4 fingers".
I never understood how face time verification is supposed to work as verification. Ted Bundy was charming and handsome.
Facetime verifications are when the lady sees who's headed her way and says, "not only no, but hell no!" and moves from one residence to another.
I feel like it just varies person to person. I'll ask a provider for a �� selfie if there are lots of filters or something else about their pictures that make me question authenticity. I usually have no problem sharing a photo back or in advance either. I guess it's just personal preference?
I don't mind sending body pics... no face. But then again, I work out :-)
I would send Nadya a pic anytime. She is so damn hot.
Asking for a pic with a specific image/pose "four fingers" or hand over your face is a good idea IMO....
Yep, touching your ear with your pinky finger works well, I use that often with new providers