That time of the month??

No not Aunt Flo.

Do you ever notice a specific time of the month or so where you are hornier than any other time? I am not only talking to women here.

It seems that men. as well, have a certain "time of the month". I believe that men have hormonal swings during a month just as women except you guys are lucky enough not to have the flow.

Do you notice this hormonal change more during the football season, baseball season, hockey season, etc? Anything like that?
Oh yeah I am superhorny during ovulation but ALSO right before my period. I try to schedule touring and appointment sso that I can buck like a bronco with the guys :P This will be interesting to see the responses of the men. They might just say they're horny ALL the time LOL :P
Interesting question because yes, I have noticed that there are periods of time when my appetite for sex is stronger (and also periods of time when my appetite for food is stronger). I've never charted it to see if there is a regular cycle, but I suspect there is.
Actually yes. I googled it to find out. Women go into "heat" when they are ovulating. It's been phasing out in the past generations but some women are still in "touch" with it. I know I used to get VERY bad when I was in "heat".
30 Days of the month!!
Call it a blessing. Call it a curse! But its usually my time of the month!!!! Hehe
Payday.

Huck
Varied with age for me. When I was younger, anytime, anyplace was a GO with an attractive woman.

Now (age 66...oh my) it's when I can fit a discreet appointment into my schedule. Still enjoy MSOG with the right woman.

Never have noticed a difference in the "craving" from one week to another.
It's usually only on the days of the week that end in "Y"
I find that when my cock gets near pussy I am more horny than usual.
Always horny ... but I get even hornier when the cowgirls lose. The last 15 years I have been very horny ...
Time of the year maybe. From August-October, than I shut down. I believe these are natural circadian rythems at work for me and most mamals, it happens in the spring also a little.
Always horny ... but I get even hornier when the cowgirls lose. The last 15 years I have been very horny ... Originally Posted by pyramider
+1, they need to keep losin then lol
The second half of the month. I just cant get enough. I want to touch it smell it taste it. Oh yea then have it rubbed all over me.