Dallas is AWESOME but a little information on Fort Worth and HEB would be great!

Hello to all! I am new to the scene and trying to gain some knowledge on things. I have seen that the Galleria area or Addison are great places to host in Dallas. I am hoping to get advice on the best areas in Fort Worth or Hurst Euless Bedford to host. Thank you and if you have any suggestions for specific hotels please send me a Private Message with that information xoxo.
I think Fort Worth is okay but I don’t do Bedford and Irving… they hv their own special task force for sex work … me personally. Goodluck
I know Bedford pd very well. They could care less about prostitution as long as you stay out of the motel 6 and other no-tell motels or if they get complaints about you. Stay low key and don't try to cheat your customers
In the Ft Worth area, the 820/Beach St and I35/Meacham blvd areas seem to be most popular. There is a high concentration of hotels there.

There are some other places you could host, further up 35 near Alliance airport (Westport Pkwy) or even around Texas Motor Speedway.
I know of several ladies around Euless, but they operate out of apartments. Best bet for most folks is to get a permanent incall, then you can locate pretty much anywhere and develop a client base. Arlington hotels have a bad reputation for inviting LE to their establishments (I think that may change as more nice hotels come online…got a few near the stadiums), but the ladies that host out of apartments seem to have few issues.
Thank you all for responding and for the information.
OH2 has their own section for Ft Worth.
OH2 has their own section for Ft Worth. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Sadly, it never got much activity when I was on there, and I was one of the more frequent contributors.
Just say naaaaayyy to fort worth and all the cheap ass cowboys
Just say naaaaayyy to fort worth and all the cheap ass cowboys Originally Posted by Jugmaster34
Hilarious - you don't like Ft Worth cuz the AMPs aren't here.
I just moved from Irving and there are plenty of hotels along Hwy 114 that I have had not problem visiting ladies in. As someone said just stay lowkey and you will be fine.
Just say naaaaayyy to fort worth and all the cheap ass cowboys Originally Posted by Jugmaster34
Typical Jarhead. Give 'em a minute and they'll tell you all they know. And it will only take a minute.