Info on Huntsville Massage Lady

Guys, I am friends with a lady that says she is from the Huntsville area and does massages from her home. She has a hobby page on facebook, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to share that, although it's NOT her real name. Her hobby name on her hobby page is Rodeline. I'd like to know if any of you guys have seen her and maybe posted Reviews on her or her sister, that both advertise on FB to do home massages, without having to search thru Alabama's entire Encounter Reviews, Studio Reviews, and/or AMP's. They are NOT asian, but I simply don't know where to look, cause I don't have all day to do this. Any info would help, if any of yall can give me some. I'm in Ms. and it's a long way to Huntsville, so I'd like to read some reviews before I make the trip. Thanks
Not familiar with that name. Did you mean Roselyn? What’s her sister’s name or do you have a work number?

I’d be interested in checking it out when I get home. Always looking for a fun non AMP massage.

Feel free to DM me more details if you have them.
DM sent, MJack!
Visit Lee O’mally. https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=582569 Originally Posted by fishindude
She’s not quite my type.
I’m interested in a good massage lady in Huntsville as well! Dm is welcomed
Thanks guys for your input. Fishindude, sorry I am not much help with info on this lady. I was asking for info, myself. It seems this lady may be a con. Or that is what I'm gathering, from the info given or gathered. THAT'S exactly why i asked for info. Thanks again to all you Bama guys. Happy New Year.
Thanks for sharing. We definitely have to look out for each other!