Lovely San Antonio!

Hello ladies and gents of San Antonio!! I have just became verified and would love to make a trip. I have just a few questions if anyone would be kind enough to help me!?! Where is a good place to stay? Restaurant recommendations? Any sexy stores I can buy some new outfits?! Any help and advice is appreciated!
Thank you San Antonio!
Thanks for asking.

And thanks for giving us enough notice to do some planning.

Most folks may suggest airport or medical center area. Shopping mall at North Star is close to airport. Some decent restaurants and hotels, too. Plan ahead properly so you can book a room at lower costs.

And, check out my signature if you want to meet some folks "wholesale" (which refers to quantity and to quality and not to pricing).
Airport for sure, besides all restaurants and the northstar mall, somehow it is safer than medical or downtown.
Please visit this thread here in coed.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937

Based on where you decide to stay, there will be many restaruants, shops, etc near by. Let us know the general area and I'm sure many have their local favorites. Have a fun and safe visit.
Aren't you Kelly Monroe?
What a joke. Shame on you kelly Monroe!
Well that's disappointing.
Seems many people have been coming out of the woodwork comparing you with Kelly Monroe who has been banned for a year.

Looks like something is about to hit the fan....
She only been banned 3months
Posted by footblllvr-She only been banned 3months
Yep and they never learn and use the same pics.
A new year starts today.