Why the preference for older men ?

There have been a few provider postings that caught my attention, until towards the end where they specifically state how they only service men over 40+ . I mean as someone in their 20s I'm feeling a little left out here. Is it an immaturity issue? A physical appearance problem ( I'm sorry i don't have grey hairs on my balls that hang halfway to my knees ) ? I was just wonderin'
Don't take it personally.
Go blaze a few clubs and hit that young stuff.
It’s likely the same reason that a number of providers refuse to see AA clients – they’ve had a few bad experiences with clients of a given race (or age in your case) or maybe they’ve just heard horror stories from some of their colleagues, and decided to ban an entire group of people for the bad behavior of a few.

It ain’t right, but that’s the way it is.

I’d say keep those girls on your TDL and build a reputation with other providers for being a good client (show up on time and clean, pay as agreed and tip when it’s deserved, play by the rules, and otherwise behave yourself) and then re-approach them with a note that begins, “I know you usually don’t see clients my age, but check my references and please consider.”

They may make an exception for you and, over time, they may overcome their irrational fears.
I started hobbying in my late 20s. This is how a mature provider explained it to me (she was reluctant to see me because of my age, but ultimately agreed after we traded some messages).

Too much testosterone

Not enough maturity

Too little money

Big egos (cocky)

Most women will put up with two of the items mentioned above... Rarely will they put up with all four.

If someone rejects you, don't take it personally. Move on. You'll have a better time in the end.
That's not it - they don't have to work as hard when we take our nap!!
  • nushi
  • 09-16-2015, 07:41 AM
...( I'm sorry i don't have grey hairs on my balls that hang halfway to my knees ) ? ... Originally Posted by NoWayJose
You nearly answered your own question. Lots of ladies here have maternal and age related changes. Younger guys tend to focus on the physical as opposed to the entire package and have often reflected disappointment in reviews regarding appearance.

Show some maturity and you might get in the door.
I started hobbying in my late 20s. This is how a mature provider explained it to me (she was reluctant to see me because of my age, but ultimately agreed after we traded some messages).

Too much testosterone Too physical, not enough foreplay

Not enough maturity True,but not a deciding factor for me

Too little money I dont think that is true. Children affect a hobbyists budget inmensly. AVERAGE hobbyist under 30yrs old and over 60yrs old have the highest hobby budget. No dependants

Big egos (cocky) I like to make them cry....

Most women will put up with two of the items mentioned above... Rarely will they put up with all four.

If someone rejects you, don't take it personally. Move on. You'll have a better time in the end. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
i agree.
I'm sorry i don't have grey hairs on my balls that hang halfway to my knees Originally Posted by NoWayJose
Don't fret, you will before you know it.
  • D.G.
  • 09-16-2015, 02:06 PM
We old guys arent marathon men . We actually talk and stuff .
There have been a few provider postings that caught my attention, until towards the end where they specifically state how they only service men over 40+ . I mean as someone in their 20s I'm feeling a little left out here. Is it an immaturity issue? A physical appearance problem ( I'm sorry i don't have grey hairs on my balls that hang halfway to my knees ) ? I was just wonderin' Originally Posted by NoWayJose
I'll trade you my 50's for your 20's except of course my life experience. Make contact, be very nice, don't be critical, always compliment and you would be surprised how many "doors" open for you. Take the time to develop a good reputation with the ladies and above all have fun!