URL / Website: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/formosa...-2503-15369009
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Usual Omaha Asian Spots
Activities: Light massage , MPCFS , BBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 feet 6 or so . Taller than normal Asian providers .
Recommendation: Yes
i am never this lucky
i am never this lucky Originally Posted by 12blue4u
I should have posted this in encounters . It was not a Spa . I wouldn't consider this lucky .
I never trust these ads glad you did though, take a win when you can get it wish we had more massage parlors. Go to Texas every once and again top notch down there.
Dallas amp capital of usa, how close to pics is she??
Dallas amp capital of usa, how close to pics is she?? Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Not close at all .
I agree with blue, Dallas is the best! Never been disappointed there. And a few trips to nyc has been great also.
Was is at an actually spa/studio? With a massage table and all the amenities? Or we talking just some random hotel room with a bed?
I should have posted this under encounters to save the confusion . It was not a spa .
I called this number once, left a (non-incriminating) voicemail. Weeks later, I got a call from an “FBI agent” (I knew he was trying to scam me) asking lots of questions, with a recording of the VM I left. Be careful out there, gents.
I called this number once, left a (non-incriminating) voicemail. Weeks later, I got a call from an “FBI agent” (I knew he was trying to scam me) asking lots of questions, with a recording of the VM I left. Be careful out there, gents. Originally Posted by clvr_usr_name
Sounds strange . I have used this service a few times without any problems . I am not endorsing the service due to the obvious fake pics and lack luster services but an FBI scam seems out of character. If you go in knowing its a fake pic and will be rushed it can be comical . You have to apply the 20/20 rule . The Asian providers are 20 years older and 20 pounds heavier than their pics .
Never heard of the 20/20 rule. But If I show up to see someone and they are 20 years older than I expect, I'd just turn right around. Maybe this is why I prefer higher class ladies.