happy birthday BCG!!!

I had awesome fun with you!!!!Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !
  • fd150
  • 07-09-2010, 05:07 PM
BIRTHDAY PARTY........WOOO HOOOOO
where is ur bithday suit Dallas....
did u jump out of the birthday cake?
Happy Birthday hun
FD150---if I told the details,BCG might not be too happy....hes kinda shy sometimes...lol!!
BUT we had a blast!!!!!!
  • fd150
  • 07-09-2010, 09:58 PM
are we allowed to show our complete birthday suit in our avatars? wondering ...u never know what u can and cant do around here....hmmmmmm
Thank you again Dallas. I'm intending to write a review of you, but I need to find some free time to write it. That, and catch my breath. And of course we had a blast. But I don't think you could not have a blast with any guy. And the guy who can't have a blast with you is probably dead.

I'm spending my birthday weekend visiting my girlfriend in Hot Springs. I attach a picture so all of you guys can eatcher hearts out...

Cheers,

bcg
Happy Birthday hun Originally Posted by Gloria
Thanks! Hope your recent trip here was successful. One o'these days I'll have to make your personal acquaintance.

Cheers,

bcg
And I would of thought that BCG was a pussy man. Many happy returns of the day once you catch your breath from Dallas
And I would of thought that BCG was a pussy man. Many happy returns of the day once you catch your breath from Dallas Originally Posted by elcid180
Pussy, yes. Cats, not so much (though my daughter is a cat person, so I don't have the luxury of being a cat-hater).

Thanks!

Cheers,

bcg
Happy Birthday darling....I knew Lea's idea of the van was a good one....darn it!

but then again it might have been your last birthday......giggle
Happy Birthday darling....I knew Lea's idea of the van was a good one....darn it!

but then again it might have been your last birthday......giggle Originally Posted by Lilith
Maybe. But what a way to go!

One of you could then be delegated to tell my daughter that at least her dad died happy.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Cheers,

bcg
luv that dog{and you too BCG...lol}
luv that dog{and you too BCG...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awwwww... thanks again.

The pooch is a sweetie. Right now curled up in her owner's lap, blissfully snoring away.

Cheers,

bcg
Happy Birthday sweety!!!!!

Great big KISSES to you!
Happy Birthday sweety!!!!!

Great big KISSES to you! Originally Posted by April Showers
Mmmmmmmm. Thank you, hon!

You're next (I hope!).

Cheers,

bcg