Okinawa

Okinawa is an excellent place for those of us in the hobby. Although not as affordable as THAI or PI, you do not have to be on vacation to be here. There are tens of thousands of active duty in Okinawa but also thousands of civilian contractors and Gov civilian employees too. Several of my friends live, work, and enjoy the life here. At the same time, we can shop on the bases and use the medical facilities.

There on at least four flavors of activities. First, and most expensive at 150.00 are the Soaps in Tsuji. These include a full body wash, body to body massage, BBBJ, and FS. You feel GREAT after a soapy.

Next there are two red-light districts (that I know of). One is on route 34 near Maehara and is open 24x7. The other near Okinawa City at Route 330 and route 329. Typical RLD where you walk around, look in the door or window, pay your 50 or 100 for either 15 or 30 minutes. Service may or may not include BBBJ. There are a few gems and real skillful providers available, but some real slugs too.

Third option is the esthetic/sensual massage parlors. They offer wash, rub, and tug for about 50. You can find them in the JapanUpdate street paper and they have home pages too.

Finally and pretty unique is the delivery health option. Find a Trendy magazine or go to "okinwaw315 dot com", call up an agency and they will deliver a provider to your house or hotel. I have used a few and have no complaints yet---except they will not provide FS; BBBJCIM and maybe anal, but no vaginal intercourse. I know crazy, right. But it is still nice to have them come, make you come, and then GO.

Oh, and don't foget Craigslist. A couple of girls come down and work this area too.

Good luck,

MHF
good info. I'll put it use in July.
Memories..I was on Okinawa back in the 60's and it was paradise..Cheap pussy and cold beer, life was in deed good there back in the day..
Great post, useful for those who may visit or make us want to visit.

Thanks