Anyone been to scarletts SC

Saw on FB they opened new place called scarletts in the old XTC joint. Its owned by the Ricks Empire of clubs. Just curious if anyone have been to this new Strip club
I haven't, but i will put it on my list
So have Ricks and XTC just basically swapped locations? ..... Ricks is now Scarletts in the old XTC location and XTC is changing their name to Jaguars and opening up a (BYOB so possibly a nude club?) in th old Ricks location? ..... and is TABC approving all/any of this? .....
Yes and yes. It says all new management but its just swapping. Lol.
I always thought Rick's had the best VIP area - for price and privacy - and I worry that won't be the same under the new management at Jaguars, they'll find a way to fuck it up .....
So is Jaguars open now?
Tried Scarlett's the other day around 4 PM. There were about three dancers on shift, one of whom (Alex) was on stage when I arrived. When Alex's stage shift was done I asked about dances. At this club dances are in a semi-secluded room, and you pay in advance at the front, $30/dance. I bought a couple, and they were pleasant, but nothing that would warrant $30/dance. There are VIP booths; Alex said that entry is $60 but said nothing about the cost of dances in those.

I don't know. $30/song to try a dancer out seems like a questionable business model for a club that just reopened and has few customers. Not likely that I will go back soon.
Sounds like we are getting palazio prices from Austin
Tried Scarlett's the other day around 4 PM. There were about three dancers on shift, one of whom (Alex) was on stage when I arrived. When Alex's stage shift was done I asked about dances. At this club dances are in a semi-secluded room, and you pay in advance at the front, $30/dance. I bought a couple, and they were pleasant, but nothing that would warrant $30/dance. There are VIP booths; Alex said that entry is $60 but said nothing about the cost of dances in those.

I don't know. $30/song to try a dancer out seems like a questionable business model for a club that just reopened and has few customers. Not likely that I will go back soon. Originally Posted by shiftbreak
That model won't get my business.
The opening is officially this weekend i wonder if the prices are gonna change after it. I doubt it cause the price point have been going up since tje pandemic.
After there history and fiasco on news I’d stay away. Same locations seem to always arise as they once were.
After there history and fiasco on news I’d stay away. Same locations seem to always arise as they once were. Originally Posted by MojoBoy2202
They lost me at 30 dollar dances paid up front.
I always thought Rick's had the best VIP area - for price and privacy - and I worry that won't be the same under the new management at Jaguars, they'll find a way to fuck it up ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Yeah their VIP was awesome - last there months ago, but some Russian gal gave me the best BJ I've had in a decade - CIM too...
Just heard about the place a few weeks ago. Hardly ever on that side of town. However regarding the $30 dances...sugars dayshift dj is pulling that shit again that the sunday/monday dj used to do which is cut the songs short. So your paying $20 for between 2 and 3 minutes. I'd rather pay the $30 for the full song.

One of my regulars from PTs started working there but I can't get her to give me the fouroneone. I guess since it's a new place it might take some time for it to reach level of other clubs.