Cowgirl breakfast?

Gentlemen it's time another cowgirl breakfast!!!are any of yall mongers gonna head out? I've been over the past couple years it's been a blast!
pm me detail pls. never heard of cowgirl breakfast
It's like a Portuguese Breakfast
except it's vaginal not anal.
:-D
Let me know when’s it’s portuguese
  • Tdam
  • 01-22-2023, 07:03 PM
Sounds interesting
If I recall correctly the strip clubs often sponsor their own breakfast events for the rodeo.
I've never had any play there duting those times
I’m sure there are good opportunities during that day but at some point the morning/day shift it kinda turns into a shit show since a lot of the staff and dancers are either tired or drunk or both. This is my experience from the Sugars cowgirl breakfast in years past. Can’t speak to the other locations.
I can say the palace is the worst for options, great breakfast though, don't know about PT's just go there for the raffle and some dances
I've been to a couple of PT's breakfasts in the past ..... it was interesting to find out that the dancers (night shift) had a slumber party in the club the night before, which many of the ladies weren't happy about because when talking with them, apparently it wasn't voluntary as the club wanted to be sure to have enough dancers in attendance when they opened ..... and yeah not much sleeping and a lot of drinking was done because many of the girls were drunk, they weren't in any mood to do dances, and just generally in a lousy mood ..... it was kind of strange to see topless stage dancing at 7 A.M., but no cover charge to get in and the tacos were good .....