Butt buddy roll call

• BSer
  • 11-14-2013, 06:50 PM
What makes one a so called butt buddy? Are you a butt buddy? What's the difference between a butt buddy and a gaymo?
I do not know. For these titles have been placed upon myself by someone other than I.... It was the Lone Troll....
We are all " Butt Buddies" you Gaymo - Haven't you paid attention to anything here
Today's accepted definitions:

butt buddies
Two very close friends that spend a lot of time together, and are rarely seen apart from each other.

Gaymo
A combination of the words "gay" and "homo" which could be construed as slightly pejorative, but is often used simply in jest. 1: A term used among friends, either gay or straight to make fun of each other for doing or saying something stereotypically gay.

And just for reference purposes:

pimps
The people wearing the purple suits on street corners who use dirt poor women to get money. And later blowing it all on spinner's and gold lining for their three wheeled cycles.
  • o_t
  • 11-15-2013, 07:53 AM
What about bromo
Bromo
The homosexual wingman of a straight man. Bromos are better than bros as wingmen because they put women at ease without the ambiguity of the female wingman. Bromos often come replete with a gaggle of fag hags, which only adds to the advantages.

Example - "Did you see o_t at the gtg with his gaggle of fag hags?"
I guess Im the Alpha butt buddy. It's better than having no buddies at all. Hug anything today. I'll be submitting an order of butt buddies with numbers assigned. My order is final, no discussion.
I wanna be butt buddy Q
I wanna be butt buddy Q Originally Posted by amishgangster
You can be butt buddy O
Chesty has a butt buddy'round if you need a lift to the next lunch AG...
Bam where is this list? There seems to be confusion as to who is which butt buddy
  • BSer
  • 11-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Fucking butt buddies
Bam where is this list? There seems to be confusion as to who is which butt buddy Originally Posted by amishgangster
Your butt buddie number shall remain private for your safety and security. Yours is #4 tho.
Your butt buddie number shall remain private for your safety and security. Originally Posted by bambino
hahahahaha, you're just too fuckin ashamed to admit there are only 6 of you fuckin queers. Yinz should get a life cause jinz have surely jumped the shark on this site
Fuckin shark jumpers!