Big Ben leaving?

The reporting on this has become more intensive. I wouldn't blame both sides. Steelers need to reload and Ben is getting beat up. Sounds like a good idea. I'd get rid of Tomlin too. But apparently he's safe. Ben may be gone.
Ben was on DVE this morning, so was Cutch
http://www.dve.com/media/play/23977930/
Would you blame him for wanting to leave? The guy has been consistently getting the shit beat out of him for years now.

I heard him on The Fan and he emphatically denied the reports of him wanting to be traded. Given the current state of this team, I'm not sure if I believe him.
I believe him, his wife is a yinzer, he ain't going anywhere, he don't have to go anywhere.
are we willing to pay him 125 million over the next 5 yrs?
Thats what Flacco got...and thats what his agent is going to be looking for
Im sorry, to all the Ben lovers, but he simply is not that good
He is a B+ QB, but he isnt Peyton, Brees, Brady, or Rodgers
I agree...neither is Flacco, or Eli, but that doesnt mean we should make the same mistake Baltimore did. I say Trade him while we can, get something for him to help rebuild the team...and look to the future. Imagine this years team with another 10 or 15 mil in cap room tied up in Ben?
cmon...thats just not realistic...at all
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Without Ben you shitbirds would be worse than the Texans.
Big Ben ain't Flacco. He ain't Romo. Chit, he ain't even the best pro QB in the state.

But his "record" speaks for itself.
Big Ben ain't Flacco. He ain't Romo. Chit, he ain't even the best pro QB in the state. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you under estimate him. I'd take Ben over Romo and Flacco anyday. Ben's problems in recent years have been no O line to protect him. He's a pretty good QB.
Without Ben you shitbirds would be worse than the Texans. Originally Posted by WTF
We know that
Big Ben ain't Flacco. He ain't Romo. Chit, he ain't even the best pro QB in the state.

But his "record" speaks for itself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Romo????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha....

When was the last time he won two playoff games.
Romo???? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yea, that WAS about the dumbest fuckin comparison he could have made
Anyone remember Enrique Romo? Had a good year with the Pirates in 1979. Was a good relief pitcher. He hit a grand slam in 1980. Then the prick didn't show up for camp in 1983 and they had to release him when they couldn't find out where he went. Guess he wasn't cut out to be a yinzer. He's somewhere over the Rio Grande, hope he's doing OK.
He ain't Romo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ummmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah Ben does that that going for him.
I don't like Romo either. Naw... I'm in the worst boat of all. I'm a Texans/Astros fan. I'm used to getting my heart torn out every year, though the Texans did kick PGHs ass in their inaugural season, which was fun for us.

But I believe Romo would have been a world beater in a decent organization. He'll, he'd have been a world beater in PGH.

Roethlisberger is over the hill, slow and generally disrespected by America. He had his day.

He'll end up in Oakland or Miami. Maybe Buffalo.

Now you'll excuse me ... It's time for the Texans to get the shit beat out of them again.