Your Christmas Gift?

In this season of giving most of you gentlemen have to give over the wallet so the SO's can go shopping for everyone on your collective list(s)
I would hope though that most of you sock a little something away so you can get yourself something nice for Christmas to celebrate being such good boys all year long.

So tell me,
What or whom are you buying for yourself for Christmas?

Myself,
It's going to be the HP SPectre x2
I HAVE to have it! But I will wait until after the holiday to get it when the rush is long over.

It's sooo shiny!
I'm going to the Rocks and buy myself a dozen Jalepeno and cheese pierogies and a half gallon of Tios vodka.
Pierogies Plus of course!

I love the ricotta and spinach ones they make!
Those are the nicest ladies in the Rox too.

I miss that since I moved, used to be right on my way home. I have stopped in for pierogies more times than I care to admit. And only a short detour to Mancinis for bread.
Everything they make is wonderful, be sure to check the display case for "specials"

By the way
For all you Texicans who like pierogies (or just want to know what the hell they are)
Pierogies Plus will ship anywhere!
Pierogies Plus of course!

I love the ricotta and spinach ones they make!
Those are the nicest ladies in the Rox too.

I miss that since I moved, used to be right on my way home. I have stopped in for pierogies more times than I care to admit. And only a short detour to Mancinis for bread.
Everything they make is wonderful, be sure to check the display case for "specials"

By the way
For all you Texicans who like pierogies (or just want to know what the hell they are)
Pierogies Plus will ship anywhere! Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I'll get a dozen of the ricotta/spinach as well. They're the bomb. A stop at Mancinis is a must. A warm twist and a loaf of their thick sliced rye. I'm so there.
Frankly, I'm probably going to gift myself some pussy.

But I'd probably be the life of the party if I had some of these!

LOL

Where can I get a set of those?
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 12:46 PM
I'll get a dozen of the ricotta/spinach as well. They're the bomb. A stop at Mancinis is a must. A warm twist and a loaf of their thick sliced rye. I'm so there. Originally Posted by bambino

just a suggestion ..

I got my eye on a sweet little MB SL55 AMG a friend of mine has for sale to use as a summer daily driver.

just a suggestion ..

Originally Posted by CJ7
You should be able to fetch a good price for that on e-bay from someone who is interested ... it looks like you never used it.

RE: the OP -- enjoying the congeniality of friends and family will be my gift to myself, jinny.

You should be able to fetch a good price for that on e-bay from someone who is interested ... it looks like you never used it.

RE: the OP -- enjoying the congeniality of friends and family will be my gift to myself, jinny.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm sure CJ's a real stud.
Well I don't think he's been to the Hollow, if that's what you mean. It's a pity you had to poop in the punch bowl.

But have a Merry Christmas anyway.
Nice Car Stig!

So tell me,
What or whom are you buying for yourself for Christmas Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I'm buying my ATF the best Christmas her and her kids ever had.

It will start tomorrow and run into 2014. And beyond we hope.
Some kind of tablet, maybe an IPad ... can't think of anything else I really want.
Check out the HP Spectre Mocha......

It's a tablet, it's a notebook, it's a touchscreen.....AHHHHHHHHHH

I want one! LMAO