Texans lose......again

Well, I know nobody here cares about the Texans, but our visitors don't seem to be able to post much in their home forums. So, the Texans are on a roll, 11 straight losses. Their coach stroked out, their QB does a poor mans Tony Romo imitation, their D gave up 31 to the lowly Jaguars. The Texans haven't amounted to much since replacing the Oilers. They made the Playoffs the last 2 years but seem to be back to their expansion team form. They should be a lock for the first overall pick in next years draft. Hope springs eternal.
Ouch!
Maybe now they'll hire Bill Cowher like they should done have when they picked the dumb Aggie Kubiak.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Had you bet aganist them like I had , you'd be 3k richer. When you are having a shitty season like the Texans. The first pick in the Draft becomes the ultimate goal, even if you can't admit it. They will have a bounce back year next year...unless they draft Teddy Bridgewater.
The Schaub / Kubiak years will go down as typical of the 713 curse.

Schaub never had the killer instinct. after a couple of big injuries, he lost his balls too.
Yep and as popular as an aggie coach can be he is still an aggie, I am sure he will find a job someplace. The fans like Keenum and the owner knows this. If you cant win at least you can be entertaining and he needs as much experience as he can get. I would not mind seeing Fischer back as head coach and Phillips remaining as the defensive coordinator. Although, we do need to find out why this team has lost their discipline.
Had you bet aganist them like I had , you'd be 3k richer. When you are having a shitty season like the Texans. The first pick in the Draft becomes the ultimate goal, even if you can't admit it. They will have a bounce back year next year...unless they draft Teddy Bridgewater. Originally Posted by WTF
Or better yet, Johnny Football.
I just don't see Manziel as a successful professional. He'll go to the combine and get measured at 5-11. Houston would love to have him, butmthey also clamored for Vince Young, who wound up on team Prozac.

And, Manziel is an Aggie, which means he was born without a chromosome or two,
Manzeil won't make it as a Pro. Too small, average arm. And if you think Bill Cowher would be your Messiah, be careful what you ask for. He wants to be GM/HC. He simply does have the skill set to handle both. He should have been to 2 more SBs and was lucky to get to 2. He had great talent to work with.
Texans have one if the most talented teams in the league .... Top to bottom. Kubiak just couldn't develop an offense that consisted of more than three options. Every team in the league knows what they're going to do before the ball is snapped. Every time.

8 or 10 pro bowlers generally are enough...
Texans have one if the most talented teams in the league .... Top to bottom. Kubiak just couldn't develop an offense that consisted of more than three options. Every team in the league knows what they're going to do before the ball is snapped. Every time.

8 or 10 pro bowlers generally are enough... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your Amish now! Oh, this is such a fun game you made up. Maybe Mack Brown will be your next coach. He should be available soon.
My Amish what? That a Chassidic Rabbi, isn't it? That's what I like about it. Reminds me of my Jewish pal from Lancaster county.