A question for both men and women

Do like to dress up for your time together?

a . sexy dress, make up,high heels

b.no make up , jeans t shirt

c. bra and panties

d naked

e. all the above

f. don't care
Im almost alwaz an A girl if its an in...although minimal on the make-up.
Outcall im in sexy jeans,heels and a sexy but appropriate shirt..xoxo
It really all depends on the situation and any special requests by the gent. If it's an in call I am usually in some sexy thigh highs and lingerie or a dress etc. If outcall I always dress in a professional and discreet yet attractive and sexy pant suit or the like.

Sometimes I get the " be all nude upon arrival request" and that's fine by me! Once I covered my nipples and kitty with whipped cream and lay naked on the bed when he entered. Strawberries and whipped cream KKA sundae he called me. LOL
I like a girl to look her best. A sexy dress, Make up, Stockings, High heels.
I'm an A. All of the man personally. I make sure to appreciate the effort by all the ladies. Anything can be sexy in the right situation.
Depends on the occasion. All the above I suppose. Different strokes for different folks.

Some can only do this once in a while. They might want a chick in a daily workout outfit with sweat, or might want stockings with garters and heels. Morning coffee or night out dancing. Can't really poll this imo.

What u can gauge is the women who have a variety in the wardrobe.
I prefer the just out of the shower look fresh and clean,a nice soft terry cloth robe,damp hair,min,make up and nothing else. But of course whatever she feels comfortable in is important as well.
Whatever makes her feel sexy. If its all the same to her, her being Nude makes me feel sexy...
I prefer no makeup or perfume - don't want any evidence for the SO to find!!
I would like a provider with little to no make up. No perfume and sexy lingerie and some nice thigh high boots.
Agree with the Dr. and Keyzer, there are times I wanna walk in to see the milf next door look, you know yoga pants and a pony tail. That's hot as fuck!!
Whatever makes the lady feel sexy. Just enough makeup to look nice, and a clean, fresh scent.

My last was wearing a black, cropped, and off the shoulder sweater that she barely stayed in and a matching black thong.
I prefer to greet my incalls in a nice fluffy robe with either some lingerie underneath or just my birthday suit. Outcalls for me tend to take place around work hours so I am unfortunately dressed in my workplace attire which is not always the most flattering. Fortunately my outcall clients don't mind.

I'm not a make-up wearer. But I'll never see a hobbyist without some perfume on and a nice candle (scentsy warmer) burning.
White T Shirt and Nothing else... : )
With WET hair drops of water all over... Love it
Don't care....all clothes end up on the floor anyways.