URL / Website: -
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama
Address: Nice hotel in HSV
Activities: U name it, we did it.....
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Erica is about 5'8, slim build with a perfect set of D MMs. She has some art work in various places but it's fine w me.
Beautiful FM eyes and slim waist. She has some mommy damage but not distracting at all.
She is gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
Reviews of her enthusiasm have raised my curiosity and we have made some contact over the last couple of months. I got turned off when I heard about her offering bare services and also signs of possible recreational activity. Are you willing to advise on any of that?
Originally I thought this review was of Erica Taylor only to realize it’s not. Different physical description, phone number etc.
I’ve seen Erica and will be writing a review sometime when I need to extend my premium access. That review from 6/28 is dead on as far as I’m concerned. I do not know about her offering bare services, Staff Edit - Biomed1
PM me if you’d like to know more. If you’re referring to a review from one guy on the USA site, she told me that he’s just pissed off at her for not seeing him, and he’s really persistent. In other words, sour grapes.
I think once she sets up a listing on Eccie, you’ll see the positive reviews come pouring in. If you contact her, feel free to refer to me for a reference.
Edit your post while you can
Reviews of her enthusiasm have raised my curiosity and we have made some contact over the last couple of months. I got turned off when I heard about her offering bare services and also signs of possible recreational activity. Are you willing to advise on any of that? Originally Posted by trailrunner524
Get your status back up to premium and read my ROS. She is spectacular, I did not have any issues w her and she went well above the norm for me by driving 2 hours amongst other things.
Does she have any ads or any page where you can get more info about her other than her name and number?