For large natural busty women ...

I am wondering of all the ladies here who carry around large natural breasts (D cup +), are your breasts sensitive? Like, do you enjoy having them fondled, etc? I only ask because of the friends I have that fill thus category, most say they are just annoying and get in the way. Thoughts?
Most guys with huge cocks have the very same complaint
Once Im worked up, I want one boob as deep as you can take it,nursing it lustfully while your gently pinching my other nipple...then we trade so one side dosent get jealous... If you do this in a lustful manner I tend share my sweet pussy juices with you
I love having my boobs played with! I like my nipples pinched, sucked, and licked! Light squeezing... slapping... ice, hot “sex” wax dripped on them. (Not regular candle wax)
Also like having them tied up... just not too tight! I love my boobs...I even like to play with them!
There is nothing se her than a big breasted ( BOT Big Ole Titties) woman who ‘appreciates’ her own assets and knows they are a main attraction.
  • Lia88
  • 02-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Mines are sensitive. But that's true. They are quite an annoyance at times. Love/Hate relationship
I have only D cups. The only "annoying" issue I have is when the guy is either too "light" with his attention....just pressing his lips to the nipple, no sucking or nibbling at all.....or spends too much time on one and never moves to the other.
I'm sure if she sees this post she will verify.
Dallas Rain just likes one played with (forgot which one I think the left) just sayin
For some reason I just recalled an old joke...

How do u make 100 lbs of fat attractive.... Put a nipple on it......
Resurrecting a well loved topic! Boobs for everyone!

BBB is a DDD and I love having my boobs touched. Honestly, some guys come see me for B3J, boobs, booze and cookies.
Resurrecting a well loved topic! Boobs for everyone!

BBB is a DDD and I love having my boobs touched. Honestly, some guys come see me for B3J, boobs, booze and cookies. Originally Posted by B Three
B3 needs to visit Connecticut!! Love me some boobies!!
No mention of titty fucking,what's up with that?
playing around is nice.. pinching... it is absolutely a crime LOL
playing around is nice.. pinching... it is absolutely a crime LOL Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
They aren’t radio knobs is what I say...that’s probably going to be lost on the younger sets, but I like older guys anyway.