How do I start a review on a provider I visited

When I try to click on a provider I don't get any option to start the review.

Another associated problem is when I click on some reviews it says my account is not active, etc even though I am logged in actually.

I suspect I have to become a paid member?

Thanks
Old reviews have been vaulted and are locked from view.

To write a new encounter, go to the appropriate state/area, scroll down to Encounter Reports. Above the current reports, there are 2 blue highlighted tabs, one is labeled New Encounter Report, click and fill out the template.
  • ztonk
  • 07-26-2018, 12:00 AM
You can only view encounter reports that have been posted since June 2018. The links to older reviews were maintained to keep people's review/encounter report counts accurate, but the content of the reviews themselves is not accessible.

If you click on one of those links, you will get a message like this:
ztonk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
As dj8rocks says, to write a report, go to the Encounter Reports forum for the city where you saw the lady and click the New Encounter Report button at the top. You'll get a form to fill out with all the required fields, including that elusive The Rest of the Story section.

This is by far the most important section of the encounter report. It doesn't need to be in graphic detail, but it does need to provide enough information for other gentleman to make an informed decision as to whether they would enjoy seeing the lady.

(If you browse on your phone using the mobile site, m.eccie.net, you'll need to switch to the full site to see the button.)

ztonk
Yep, that sucks, many don't have a new review. If i had known, i may not have paid the premium. Nothing to read.
My account messed up needs a reset