Inbox storage

Am I the only one with an upgraded account that woke up to find my message storage capacity drop from 10,000 to 200? At first I though I might have gotten down graded for something, but my status is still the same. Is this a glitch or the new capacity?
Mine still says 2,500, hopefully a companion will come along and let you know from that side.
That's kinda weird... it was over 200 before the increase to 10,000. Like 230 or 250 I thought.
Bet that fills up fast
Mine is down as well.
Mine is down as well. I've emailed support about the issue.
Down as well from 10,000 to 200 waiting for a mod to answer ...........
Same here...what a way to wake up on a Tuesday, ugh. Hope they fix it as I had to delete damn near my whole inbox which is what I refer to when I revisit places

I'm wondering if they are working on fixing the signature lines as well....used to be 15 lines, and I see that on some, but many have been cut to 140 characters....with the new relaxing of signature rules, it would be nice to still have that option
^^^ this what the hell is going on.....
Mine too
I thinking we are about to get hit with more message space more $$$ as in pay to upgrade storage just my guess , i think it was mentioned and or coming at some point what a time to do it if that's the case (not sure) but summertime ugh slow mo around these parts

I feel something about to change not to our advantage cross fingers lost a lot of info needed
Mine is down too! Can't send or receive messages until cleared out. WTF!!!
Mine is down to 200 and I can't get anyone at eccie to respond
Same here, woke up this morning to a total of 200 messages allowed, WTF?
Mines is also down
I woke up with emails telling me my PM's were full. A combination of inbox and sent fills up in one day for some of us ladies at 200. Especially when touring. This is ridiculous smh.
MINE TOO