Flakes

There seems to be an awful lot of flaky guys on this site now. Guys who ask for appointments and sometimes book them and then ghost. Happened to me twice this week
Yes it happens sometimes...IDK if they get off on booking and NCNS, or if they are just truly not able to keep the appt. then forget to let us know. Either way it is annoying.

M.M.
California has more Flakes per capita than anywhere else in the country... Look it up!!
While I do not like it, flakes have been part of the hobby since the hobby started. I am a pre-planner and try to book ahead of time.

I take my word seriously. If I say I am coming I will be there. My mode of opperation is about an hour before the appointment I sent a confirmation of our appointment. If I do not here back I assume there is no appointment. No harm no foul.

Even with my pre planning and confirmation of the appointment I still find flakes happening. When they do occur I look at flakes differently. I see them as an opportunity to get out of the house and find a restaurant in a location of town I have never been. I have been known to sent a text to the provider who flaked on me some of the cash she could of earned plus a picture of the glass of wine and my dinner.