Review making tips ?

I was wondering, is there a guideline somewhere on how to make a good review? Is the RoS basically just a detailed description of what happened between you and the provider? Is price of the encounter ever mentioned? I apogolize if this was answered in a sticky somewhere and couldn't find it. I saw the premium page and how to get it. Just wondering about If the quality of the review also matters when it comes to obtaining premium access.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...sample+reviews

It’s an old guideline, may have to modify it a little to fit the new encounter template
Can't see that link, I'm guessing I need premium access.
I’m thinking it should be available for general members. Did it give you an error message ?
It is OK to put the donation and length of session in the ROS.

The bottom line for writing a review is: be honest. Reviews are fun to write to relive the session in your mind. But keep in mind that others are reading tbem to help make their decision as to whether or not the lady is one that they would like to spend their time with and their money on. A review that says, “I showed up, we had fun, and I left.” are useless. If she’s awesome, tell us why. If meeting her was a nightmare, tell us why.

The “I” and “E” in ECCIE stand for “Information Exchange.” We depend on your honest input. Have fun and stay safe!
Tbone loved him some SallySue. But she retired ?????

strange link worked for me
Tbone loved him some SallySue. But she retired ?????

strange link worked for me Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yep, Tbone liked sally sue, not so much for Staci though..

Glad to know the link is working for others
Be honest. Give enough information so the reader can get an idea of what occurred. Don't make it too long, so be specific, details, and provide enough info so readers dismiss as fake.

There are reviews posted every day. Read these reviews. You will get an idea of what a good review should provide.
Be honest. Give enough information so the reader can get an idea of what occurred. Don't make it too long, so be specific, details, and provide enough info so readers dismiss as fake.

There are reviews posted every day. Read these reviews. You will get an idea of what a good review should provide.