Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Dfk-bbbj cim nqns CG RCG miss doggie mpog
Session Length: Hour
Fee: $$$$
Hair Length and Color: Blond long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot as a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire!
Recommendation: Yes
She looks hot as fuck but when she upped her rates to 4 bills she effectively dashed any hope I have of ever seeing her. Maybe I should treat myself for christmas or my birthday. Seeing hot women like her getting 4 bills an hour or more makes me really disappointed that I am not wealthy. Life would be so much more enjoyable if I had only been born rich or somehow figured out a way to get rich. Such is life as my dad used to always tell me " the world needs ditch diggers too"
Big Chief:

I approved the review for PA, but I would really like to see a link to where you found her.

JaG
Sorry boss I'm not real good at all this dragging links and website stuff. All I use is my phone. Usually do all my looking and stuff while bow hunting in a tree. I found her advertisement here on eccie.
Sorry boss I'm not real good at all this dragging links and website stuff. All I use is my phone. Usually do all my looking and stuff while bow hunting in a tree. I found her advertisement here on eccie. Originally Posted by Big chief 269
No way in hell I could deer hunt and hunt dears at the same time!
Ant nothing like sticking a doe lol
  • Pmon
  • 11-18-2016, 07:14 PM
She looks hot as fuck but when she upped her rates to 4 bills she effectively dashed any hope I have of ever seeing her. Maybe I should treat myself for christmas or my birthday. Seeing hot women like her getting 4 bills an hour or more makes me really disappointed that I am not wealthy. Life would be so much more enjoyable if I had only been born rich or somehow figured out a way to get rich. Such is life as my dad used to always tell me " the world needs ditch diggers too" Originally Posted by BassCat
Originally Posted by Pmon