~Louboutins and Lace~

Do men really know what the sexy red bottom shoe is??? They are my shoe of preference! Anyone else love them?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (22.8 KB, 1591 views)
I do love the decadence of CL shoes but they are not very comfortable to walk in. Also there are only a few of their styles I even like. My taste run more along the lines of YSL, Valentino, and Jimmy Choo. My most prised shoes are Rene Caovilla. I'll take the glitter soles over the red ones any day. Here is a photo of my favorite pair.
Those are yummy! Are they comfortable to walk in?
I do ...and I definitely notice EVERY thing about a lady....from her hair all the way down to her toes.

Although I am a very different type of hobbyist....I recognize an impeccable sense of style, class and all premium things...

Heather D....is one of the very small group of ladies that makes it into SNL's inner sanctum....maybe you're next....
I look forward to it SNL��
Those are yummy! Are they comfortable to walk in? Originally Posted by Alexiareign
Yes! They are very comfortable. Unfortunately just like the CL shoes the soles don't look as pretty after a night running around on concrete. I was so anxious to show them off I wore them walking the strip on a date. They still look good but a little scuffed on the sole. Next pair are for indoor use only!
You can get them at Neiman Marcus. You should check them out. So very decadent.
I do ...and I definitely notice EVERY thing about a lady....from her hair all the way down to her toes.

Although I am a very different type of hobbyist....I recognize an impeccable sense of style, class and all premium things...

Heather D....is one of the very small group of ladies that makes it into SNL's inner sanctum....maybe you're next.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Oh you are a Sweetheart! Yours is a very special group to be included.
They look so darn good on my feet. I have a few pairs of CL's and yes they are NOT comfy walking around in which
is why i mainly wear them BCD's in the bed
Wearing a pair in my avatar, i'm comfortable in them while on my back as you can see
Very sexy avatar Seeking P~
Thank you!
Yes! I love the design and aesthetic of CL shoes, but GOODNESS GRACIOUS they are uncomfortable! Mine unfortunately have been pushed to the back of my closet only to be seen on the rare occassion i will be sitting while wearing them. I don't have a pair of Jimmy Choos or YSL. Are they more comfortable?
Yes! I love the design and aesthetic of CL shoes, but GOODNESS GRACIOUS they are uncomfortable! Mine unfortunately have been pushed to the back of my closet only to be seen on the rare occasion i will be sitting while wearing them. I don't have a pair of Jimmy Choos or YSL. Are they more comfortable? Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Some of Jimmy choos are super narrow so as pretty as they are they are impractical. But most of them, if they fit, are good for walking. MY YSLs are very comfortable. They are so well constructed that I can walk all day in them. I don't feel bad at all that they cost over a grand.
Alexia, I cant wait to passionately HAVE YOU BCD in your CL red bottoms

I will be honest and say I've never spent the level of funds on a pair of shoes that luxury brands require.

However, if I were to buy a pair of splurge shoes, I would get the Jimmy Choo's. Love the styling and I have narrow feet, so the ones I've tried on and admired from afar fit me far better than some other luxury brands I've put on my feet.

I agree with the consensus about the lack of comfort where CL is concerned.
Lovely pic White Chocolate! I am counting the minutes!

Grace Preston... Jimmy Choos are fabulous as well. I tend to buy his boots....

There is something simply magical about the red bottoms.... Especially when they are up in the air��