Some threads won't load

A year or so ago, this site experienced some sort of update, and since then, I've had this intermittent problem, when viewing the desktop site in safari using iOS 10.2.1. I don't use the mobile version for various reasons.

When viewing any given forum, say, "San Antonio Provider Ads," in the forum's main page where the ads are listed by title, I can view some, but not others. Typically, you'd click on a thread title and it would load. But in some cases, I click on the title and the screen "blinks" and the thread doesn't load. Sometimes in those cases, I click 3 or 4 times and it eventually loads. Sometimes I click ten times and get nothing. In those cases, I can "open link in new window" but then when the new window pops up I'm not logged in.

A pain in the ass all the way around. And it has only happened since the aforementioned update to ECCIE. And while I'm not using the most current iOS, I did update once after the problem occurred, and it didn't help.

If anyone can tell me how to make it stop, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Found a fix that works "sometimes." Refresh the page and then I can click on them.