Sticky note for personal use to keep tabs on those you do/may/dont want to talk to...SUGGESTION ??

I don't ever use a computer so I'm not sure if this is an option or not that maybe I haven't found.

I know that sometimes I may message a hobbier back and forth and things may not happen...but I never know recall why due to deleting messages. Was he rude or did he say something I didn't feel good about?? Did we hit it off and something came up..did I check his references?

I don't like to save numbers or names in my phone so at times I have used a little pad of paper to keep notes like maybe what they liked or didn't like so I'm on top of it next time. Birthdays even or things that I want to remember for future benefits.

As well as if I don't speak with them and someone is enquiring it would be easier for us vps as well as hobbiest to let each other know that even if there may not been a craft time with one another that we can still have a type of note that states the interaction.
I know there's the contact part but sometimes I don't recall the encounter or the things that would better the horizon of future visits.
I was hoping you wonderful creators could help with some type of way for us to have our own personal sticky note to go with who we've had an interaction with whether just a pm or meeting. I hope I haven't missed that there is this option other then the note box in profile.
It could work both sides so we'd all have a bit more personal knowledge on one another,for one another or solely our selves.
Thanks💋
I meant now after reading my headline a like type sticky note that can be added to a handle to be able to recall or keep track of things we find worthy to remember about someone for our eyes only not a public thing.
Sticky notes everything.LOL
You may keep a couple thosand messages in your account here.

Just set up some extra folders to save certain messages.

imo smart phones are not the best hardware for websites like this. Perhaps a tablet would offer more easy storage and access?