Odd questions from providers

Has anyone been asked some odd questions that make you back out?
Even from providers in here. I have been asked what are you into... I'm just trying to be safe because im not into anything crazy.
What should i wear?

With that said... how do you tell a new provider that you would like them to wear specific items for a date?
I ask if she has whatever i'm looking for outfit wise and if not I may ask if I can bring that item and leave it with her. As far as getting asked what your into i'd be real careful answering that. Most if not ALL providers do NOT discuss specific acts of a sexual nature. If your asking what YOU should wear, just be freshly showered and dressed to blend in.... BD
how do you tell a new provider that you would like them to wear specific items for a date? Originally Posted by Regnar2005
Just straight up ask them. It's a fairly harmless request. It's not like you're asking about activities.
Has anyone been asked some odd questions that make you back out?
Even from providers in here. I have been asked what are you into... I'm just trying to be safe because im not into anything crazy.
What should i wear?

With that said... how do you tell a new provider that you would like them to wear specific items for a date? Originally Posted by Regnar2005
Join P411.

The lady's profile, combined with her reviews, will let you know what she's into.

Your profile, which SHE can view once you contact her, will let HER know what YOU are into. You can even specify which type of outfits you prefer.

I NEVER have to have this conversation with a lady if she takes the time to read my profile.

Easiest fucking thing in the world.
Join P411.

The lady's profile, combined with her reviews, will let you know what she's into.

Your profile, which SHE can view once you contact her, will let HER know what YOU are into. You can even specify which type of outfits you prefer.

I NEVER have to have this conversation with a lady if she takes the time to read my profile.

Easiest fucking thing in the world. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
VERY MUCH AGREE!!
Thanks for all the responses. Obvious i stay away from the activity question but wasnt sure how to request they wear certain outfits. Thanks
I've encountered many providers whose lives are like the twilight zone complete with tin foil hats
Im perfectly fine with clients asking for specific items. Usually guys,ask me to wear things like pantyhose and heels. As far as what Im into, I steer guys to my reviews.