Please help!

There is another "provider" who has been harassing me and flagging all my ads on Backpage. I don't know if this is the appropriate place to write this but she actually created an ad with my pictures in it and outed my personal residence. Many people flagged it and it has been removed I was wondering if anybody knows how to help me get the cached version of it? this is the link
http://denver.backpage.com/WomenSeek...judge/36957863

Any help would be much appreciated
Try posting this in the Technical Questions or the Security Matters section, may get more help there. Good luck
Thank u
Stop using BackPage.
Stop using BackPage. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
well icky not a step up
Stop using BackPage. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed then be a gentleman and give a list of options to use in Colorado instead.

Thanks hun
Ed then be a gentleman and give a list of options to use in Colorado instead.

Thanks hun Originally Posted by Crystal West
This is just a hobby for me... She asked for advice, I gave her a solution to her problem. Kinda like when you go to the doctor and say, "it hurts when I do this" and the doctor says, "then, don't do that".
This is just a hobby for me... She asked for advice, I gave her a solution to her problem. Kinda like when you go to the doctor and say, "it hurts when I do this" and the doctor says, "then, don't do that". Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
So the way to find cached ads or anything cached is "don't post on Backpage"?
I was wondering if anybody knows how to help me get the cached version of it? this is the link Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
Yes the Dr gave advice on the problem not the reason for it.
You can try this, good luck!
https://www.harmari.com/search/unified/
I'm sure one of the hobbiest you have gotten to know is good with geeky stuff and could lend you a hand. I honestly am not sure many guys on here are that great with computers, most are like old lol
How much you willing to pay me to get it?

You get money for sex and I get money for my work

See how this works
One way to do it is to copy and paste that address into google and search it. One search result should appear, which is the link to the address. Just below the blue link in the search results, google lists the address in brown text, which should have an upside down triangle symbol to its right. Click that symbol and an option to view the cached version should appear. Another way to do it is to search "how to view the cached version of a website."