Review rules: double to single?

I believe there is a rule that you don't get credit for a second review if you review a lady twice in a row. My question is if you do a review of a double that included a certain lady and then review her for a separate session where she is by herself, does that count?
I had a similar situation. Mine was opposite thought. Review the girl solo, then reviewed a double. I got credit for both reviews.
I could be wrong here but I don't think it has to do with reviewing the same girl. I think it has something to do with length of time between reviews of the same girl and if the review tells of something different from the previous review.

For example, if you review her once and then see her again the following week, then no credit for the 2nd review. However, if it has been 3 months and she has gained weight or she now is full GFE instead of limited GFE, then you have given pertinent new information that is important to fellow hobbiest and you deserve credit.

In both of your cases above, I would think you should get credit for both reviews because a single is a much different experience than a double.

Obviously I am not a MOD and my thoughts are simply my thoughts.
The time factor would apply as well since the sessions were within a week.
90days
  • Mokoa
  • 05-19-2017, 10:07 PM
If you post a subsequent review of a provider it must be more than 90 days after the post date of your previous review of the same provider. If the subsequent review is of a different session/service then you will get credit for it regardless of when it was posted.
was not aware of this rule, but it makes sense to have it in place but at the same time it doesn't. what if you meet with her the 2nd time and it doesn't go good? that would take away from review accuracy
was not aware of this rule, but it makes sense to have it in place but at the same time it doesn't. what if you meet with her the 2nd time and it doesn't go good? that would take away from review accuracy Originally Posted by joesmo888
If a big change good or bad in dealing with or service they may or not credit.
Likely not, if not going back do it anyways for the fun