Horrific

*** Removed By Staff ***
What a dumb fuck everyone knows ISIS is scum- how about posting the violence in the United States - a few days ago 3 boys stole a car in Mississippi and shot and killed a 6 year old boy.
Have you seen the violence cartels commit - they also do beheadings

Dalilama stop acting like a Pussy as of this is something new you POS.
What a dumb fuck everyone knows ISIS is scum- how about posting the violence in the United States - a few days ago 3 boys stole a car in Mississippi and shot and killed a 6 year old boy.
Have you seen the violence cartels commit - they also do beheadings

Dalilama stop acting like a Pussy as of this is something new you POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
But nothing like the violence that YOU do to those ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet's, right seArgent shitburner ! Especially if they are convenient to an HEB parking lot !
Love the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K658RD54A0 Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lube - this is why people hate you. It is a funny video and you attack the Dali. Just shut the fuck up for once!!
Lube - this is why people hate you. It is a funny video and you attack the Dali. Just shut the fuck up for once!! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Be careful Tony, you might get invited for a cordial hook up in your local HEB parking lot.
I saw the video it's old like your mommy - dalilama only wants to make light of the terrorist attack that occurred in the U.K he did it in very poor taste - very disrespectful
I saw the video it's old like your mommy - dalilama only wants to make light of the terrorist attack that occurred in the U.K he did it in very poor taste - very disrespectful Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Blow me.
I am mid 50's and your calling my mother old!!! What the fuck kind of insult is that!

And apparently your a fucking mind reader now. You know what Dali is thinking. Me next! Me Next! What am I thinking Fat Ass.

Is it any surprise you know where the 24 hour HEB is?

I saw the video it's old like your mommy - dalilama only wants to make light of the terrorist attack that occurred in the U.K he did it in very poor taste - very disrespectful Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I am mid 50's and your calling my mother old!!! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
He's not sure who is his mother. Dad is out of the question.

would it make your fat bloated ass happy if he posted a real video? they are out there on the web you know .. and i've watched a few. why? to see just exactly how ruthless and unyielding these fanatics are. you can't rationalize or negotiate with this type of fanatic. just try the Neville Chamberlain approach and see what that gets you.

and you calling anyone else in this forum disrespectful is laughable

funny how you make such a big deal about reviews here. like .. he who has the most .. wins? wins what? a kewpie doll ?

how 'bout a troll doll instead? bahhahaaa

what did empty pockets recently say about my one and only review? some gibberish about it being UN-verifyable? because he can't buy a trip to Hong Kong to get some kpussy at the source? bahaha

well news flash goober head .. all reviews are not verifiable to other posters. mine, yours, anyone's get it??

might as well be a poorly written romance novella. and they are.

many people here don't write reviews. they paid for access so it's not needed like other posters for premium access. your ongoing denigration of other's reviews or lack of just shows what a fatass hippo .. er hypocrite you are.

you hold up yours as the real deal and unimpeachable as to events that also can't be verified by others yet question anyone else's? bah. typical crap from you.
I am mid 50's and your calling my mother old!!! What the fuck kind of insult is that!

And apparently your a fucking mind reader now. You know what Dali is thinking. Me next! Me Next! What am I thinking Fat Ass.

Is it any surprise you know where the 24 hour HEB is? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yes I am calling your mother old and screw her screw your daddy too punk.
He's not sure who is his mother. Dad is out of the question. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am pretty sure you know RWI of every massage lady you visited you creep
Yes I am calling your mother old and screw her screw your daddy too punk. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Ouch! What a hurtful riposte! Look out, Tony! Lube is upping his game! He may turn really, really nasty now!
Ouch! What a hurtful riposte! Look out, Tony! Lube is upping his game! He may turn really, really nasty now! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yea, he might invite him to a MEATing at an HEB parking lot and wait until Tony isn't on his computer to see the " invitation ". That way seArgent shitburner can claim " victory " and say that Tony is afraid of him too !